• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My Pokemon

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I'm currently raising many Pokemon in Pearl for Pokemon Battle Revolution. Here are some. I'll add more Pokemon as i train them

Staraptor
Lonely Nature
Item: didnt give it one yet

Moves: Brave Bird, U-turn, Quick Attack, Close Combat

Giratina
Docile Nature
Item: well it has soothe bell but im gonna remove it
moves: Shadow Force, Protect, Dragon Claw, Earthquake

Lucario
Timid
Item: Focus Sash
Moves: Extremespeed, Protect, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere (its high in special attack btw)

thats the 3 i have so far that are already at 100 and ev trained. I'm currently raising more, but if u have any requests feel free to post them here. I'll be addimg more POkemon once they are at level 100

Last edited:
You have to post this team in the in-game team rate.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
oh ok cause i was gonne get this rated for online and competition that why i put it there.. mods close or move this if its needed

You can always re-post after you're finished. Also lurk around others RMTs to learn things like EVs, what nature is beneficial, etc. And you don't need to add pokes when they are at lvl 100, actually is better not to EV train your pokes before posting your RMT because it will save you a lot of time when changing a spread.

Reno

so adorable...
Moved this for you. Make sure you read the CRMT rules before you post there. If it doesn't follow the rules, don't post.

Suggestions in bold.

You didn't post your Pokemon in the proper format.

Pokemon (Nature) @Item
EVs:
~Trait: Optional~
-Move 1
-Move 2
-Move 3
-Move 4

I'm currently raising many Pokemon in Pearl for Pokemon Battle Revolution. Here are some. I'll add more Pokemon as i train them

Staraptor
Lonely Adamant/Jolly would've been better Nature
Item: Choice Band

Moves: Brave Bird, U-turn, Quick Attack, Close Combat Looks good.

Giratina
Docile Impish Nature
Item: Leftovers
moves: Will-O-Wisp, Rest, Dragon Claw, Earthquake

Since yours has a neutral Nature, you could also consider...

Giratina @Leftovers
-Dragon Pulse
-Shadow Ball/Aura Sphere
-Rest/Will-O-Wisp
-Calm Mind

Shadow Force is powerful, but it takes too long to use.

Lucario
Timid Good.
Item: Choice Specs/Life Orb/Wise Glasses
Moves: Psychic, Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere (its high in special attack btw)

Since it has a -Attack Nature, don't use Extreme Speed. Psychic gives you a little extra coverage. Ghost/Fighting and Dark/Fighting give a lot of coverage too. Shadow Ball works well to lower the foe's Sp.Def, or Dark Pulse for a chance of flinching the opponent.

thats the 3 i have so far that are already at 100 and ev trained. I'm currently raising more, but if u have any requests feel free to post them here. I'll be addimg more POkemon once they are at level 100

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
OK question im trying to figure our the Ev's for the POkemon i listed. I tried using the IV calculator on the site but im only getting iv's as the result. How do i find out the EVS for each stat?

CheapChap

DIDDY DONUTS!
OK question im trying to figure our the Ev's for the POkemon i listed. I tried using the IV calculator on the site but im only getting iv's as the result. How do i find out the EVS for each stat?

Well, if you didn't ev trained them, you have one option.Use EV lowering berries, so you can set all of their ev's to 0, and then ev train them. It's pretty hard to find the EV's if you didn't ev trained your pokemons. You're better of resetting their ev's at 0 or breeding for new pokemons and EV train they.