• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Random Matchup team

Status
Not open for further replies.

*IZ*

I always do single and I always use the same team. They never fail me.

Gallade:
Moves: leaf blade, aerial ace, drain punch, swords dance
This guy is always the starting dude. Its good to take down Zoroarks, Tyranitars, Politoads (for making it drizzle), and a lot more pokemon. It also is a sweeper if I get to use swords dance.

Hydreigon
moves: Surf, Draco meteor, flamethrower, dark pulse
I trained this guy to be a special attacker than physical. This guy is perfect.

Dragonite:
Moves: earthquake, thunderbolt, dragon dance, outrage
This girl is fast and almost no dragon can outspeed her. It takes down a lot of pokemon with its mixed types moves.

So this is my team. If they have an Ice type pokemon my Gallade will kill it. I need help with which items I should give them. Any advice?

Haxorusfan

Dragon Trainer
read the rules before your thread gets locked

hallstromjr

Boston Celtic
You need to post natures and EVs.
Read Rules or you'll get locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.