• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Ruby team (and suggest a 6th member!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty. Developing a nostalgia for the 3rd gen. My final member of this team will be Metagross but if I remember correctly, you can't get him until after you beat the Elite Four. So in the meantime, what does my team need?

;260;
Swampert
Brick Break
Surf
Earthquake
Hyper Beam

;282;
Gardevoir
Thief
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Toxic

;286;
Breloom
Giga Drain
Sky Uppercut
Sludge Bomb
Leech Seed

;306;
Aggron
Metal Claw
Rock Tomb
Earthquake
Double Edge

;373;
Salamence
Fly
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Double Edge

;376;
Metagross
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Meteor Mash
Hyper Beam

Now I didn't put natures because I'm not gonna use this team competitively. What do you think?

Starforsaken

Clad In Shadows
On Swampert, you should replace Hyper Beam with Ice Beam. Hyper Beam is only useful on Slaking in 3rd Gen.

What about Schizor? he is a great BUG Type, I think he will be better than Aggron on your team, I mean you already have Metagross as a Steel Type and Swampert with Earthquake

Status
Not open for further replies.