• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my second team please

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Once again I will probably need help with items and moves.

Jolteon*Timid
Baton pass
double team/swords dance
thunder wave
thunderbolt?

Leafeon*Adamant
double team
leaf blade
sunny day
solarbeam

Dusknoir*Adamant?
double team
toxic
confuse ray
ice punch

Armaldo*Adamant
stone edge
swords dance
X-scissors
earthquake

Lopunny*timid
baton pass
dizzy punch
attract
blizzard

Swampert*adamant
avalanche
rock slide
earthquake
waterfall

RadiataAlchemist

ShattrdNghtmare
Nobody likes the guy who bumps his own thread back up...

Give Jolteon Leftovers. Thunderbolt, HP: Ice/Grass, Agility, Baton Pass. Let him agility and do his thing and when his time's about up you BP the Agility so you don't lose it.

Double-Team sucks...and I see you have it on three of your pokemon...don't.

Leafeon makes a good SD BPer. Give him Leftovers, a Careful nature, Swords Dance, Baton Pass, Yawn, Leaf Blade. In your case he could pass to either Lopunny or Armaldo for maximum effect.

Dusknoir definitely needs Leftovers and a Careful/Impish nature. Will-O-Wisp, Pain Split, Thunder Punch/Ice Punch, Shadow Sneak.

On Armaldo, he's fine if you aren't going to BP to him. You could pass him Jolteon's Agility so he has some speed, or Leafeon's Swords Dance to be even stronger. Either way, lose Swords Dance on Armaldo and give him another physical attack (either Brick Break, Aerial Ace or maybe even Cross Poison).

Give the Lopunny Choice Specs, Klutz ability, Jolly nature, and physical attacks.

The Swampert should be okay.