• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my semi-OU team, please? ^_^ (Threat List included)

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Here we go... I'm still working on this team - I'm currently trying to get a Bold Natural Cure Blissey with Seismic Toss (if you're willing to trade one with the 252 HP/252 Def/6 S. Def EV setup, drop me a line and I'll make an offer) - but anyways.

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP
Rash (best I could find)
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Nasty Plot

My opener and special sweeper. Nasty Plot to skyrocket Sp. Attack, resist a potential OHKO while raising stats, then sweep. Pretty simple.

Salamence @ Life Orb
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP
Jolly
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- ??? (undecided)
- Dragon Dance

My DD-mence and the quicker Dragon in my team. Basic strategy for her.

Garchomp @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP
Adamant
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

The typical Swords Dancer Garchomp. Adamant over Jolly because I already have a Jolly Salamence that packs a punch, and because Adamant + Max Attack & Max Speed + Swords Dance = utter chaos, right?

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP
Bold
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Thunder Wave
- Nasty Plot / Roost

My ParaFlincher. I was thinking of making him a bit bulkier, but his nature and hold item help take care of that. I bred Nasty Plot onto him, but I can't decide to teach him Roost or not. (anyone have a spare Roost TM? XD)

Froslass @ Expert Belt
Trait: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 6 HP
Timid
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Confuse Ray
- Destiny Bond

Not exactly a Counter for the Dragons out there, but she's decent against them with a boosted Ice Beam. Destiny Bond for those situations when you know the end is coming, and Confuse Ray because I couldn't think of anything else.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def
Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Aromatherapy
- Thunder Wave

Hurrah Blissey. You can't have much of a team without Blissey, can you? ^_^; Basic Wall and Aromatherapist. (then again, I won't have one for awhile unless I get one through trading. Going to have to find a Chansey in Emerald, train a Roselia, get enough BP, lots of work there. x_x)

Tyranitar: Garchomp, Togekiss
Gyarados: Azelf
Infernape: Togekiss, Garchomp
Azelf: Blissey, Froslass?
Rhyperior: Garchomp?
Electivire: Garchomp, Salamence?
Heracross: Togekiss, Azelf?
Salamence: Azelf, Salamence?
Togekiss: Azelf, Blissey, Garchomp?
Gengar: Azelf, Garchomp?
Garchomp: Froslass
Raikou: Garchomp, Salamence, Blissey?
Lucario: Salamence, Garchomp
Tauros: Froslass, Togekiss?
Starmie: Blissey
Weavile: Azelf? Togekiss?
Dugtrio: Azelf? Garchomp?
Alakazam: Blissey
PorygonZ: Blissey, Froslass?
Medicham: Froslass, Togekiss?
Staraptor: Azelf, Togekiss
Slowbro: Blissey, Froslass?
Jolteon: Blissey, Salamence? Garchomp?
Aerodactyl: Garchomp
Snorlax: Froslass? Garchomp?
Zapdos: Garchomp (if lacking HP Ice), Froslass
Blissey: Froslass, Garchomp & Salamence (if lacking Ice Beam)
Suicune: Azelf, Togekiss? Froslass?
Sceptile: Froslass, Azelf
Slaking: Togekiss, Froslass
Tangrowth: Froslass, Azelf
Ninjask: Everything except Blissey o.o;
Metagross: Garchomp (if lacking Ice Punch)
Celebi: Togekiss, Froslass, Azelf
Jirachi: Garchomp, Salamence, Azelf
Manaphy: Blissey, Azelf

Last edited:

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
3 ice weaknesses, and two of those are 4 x. Stick to a single dragon. You dont need two dragons doing the same job.

The togekiss depends on how bulky you want him, if those EV's an dnature were just to make him survive a hit or two while it uses nasty plot, then you dont need roost. I would go for Nasty plot judging by how you've set him up.

Last edited: