• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My Shield Team (that hardly ever changes)!

ghosttypeartist

One step at a time!
You read the title, lets do this! Moves won't be included, since that would be a lot to type already.

Cinderace (Gmax):
Level: 100
Item: King's Rock
Ability: Blaze

(Shiny) Raichu:
Level: 73
Ability: Lightning Rod

Boltund:
Level: 96
Item: Magnet
Ability: Strong Jaw

Cosmog:
Level: 33
Ability: Unaware
This is a Cosmog from the DLC. I'm planning to train it so it can be a powerful Lunala one day!5

(Galarian) Articuno:
Level: 70
Ability: Competitive
Also from the DLC, I only recently got this one.

Rate my team! I don't play competitive, and it's mostly friendly or link battles that I play online.

Miraidon

Blasting off at the speed of light!
That shiny Raichu is niceeee! Overall a cool team, and there's definitely some good ones to show off to friends.
I'd give it a 7,5/10, mostly because it's a team of 5 instead of 6 and I would love to see that little Cosmog become a terrifying Lunala. Did you manage to do that already?

In conclusion: a cool team with room to grow and become awesome.