• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My singing

How Do You Rate My Singing?

• Excellent

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Good

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Not Bad

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal

Banned
I'm not, I'm just telling him the truth... his singing is very bad!

Savage

P!nk
Just to clarify, In the first link of my singing, I am singing WAY too high pitched (note to all those people who think my voice is too high). I sound more like the second link.

P.S as I said before, BE HONEST, I wont bite, possibly...

Fatal

Banned
Well, the good thing is that the first song is acutally kind of funny!

Last edited:

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
I think your alsome! ^_^ 10/10

broken_inside

Marsh Trainer
Haha, oh my god the first one scared me LOL. Not to be mean :p you're okay I guess but you sound a bit girlish but I understand ya voice is changing. I think I'm pretty bad ;p

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
X_X Erm... If you had more practice you'd sound better. Keep trying. :)

Fatal

Banned
rayjohn said:
****ing Hell, I get the picture for god's sake Clammyshazam. You don't have to ****ing remind me how ****ing bad I am. If you don't want your damn windows broken, than use you're head and don't ****ing listen to my singing for god's sake!

By the way, I expect better singing from a person who is yelling random noted (singing, in your ****ing case). If you want music in you're song, play the damn music, dont go "beep baa de boop" in a Greenday song, you sound like you're actually trying to get your voice out of you're thoat. If your going to sing a bunch of random notes, SING it not yell with no tone, and wou'ld it kill you to change notes for god's sake. Sheesh.

Sorry, Just being honest like you were.

You're the one who has no tone! You go off key in every sentence, you sound like you have a frog stuck in your throat! And if you read the 1st post in my song thread, I said "only rate the voice!". And if I'm so bad, then why did everyone else in my thread say I'm good and everyone in this thread say you're horrible! You're just jealous because I sing better! <P

(and you don't have to say f*cking every other word! It doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look like a complete idiot, on top of how your singing makes you look like a complete idiot!)

BTW, this is my impersonation of you:

Click here to watch Impersonation-of-Rayjohn

M

Mega

Clammy that was funny but you shouldn't be talking you sing high pitched too.

C

cloud_nine

ughh... one problem Clammyshazam,your impersonation is better then rayjohn

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
clammyshazam! said:
You're the one who has no tone! You go off key in every sentence, you sound like you have a frog stuck in your throat! And if you read the 1st post in my song thread, I said "only rate the voice!". And if I'm so bad, then why did everyone else in my thread say I'm good and everyone in this thread say you're horrible! You're just jealous because I sing better! <P

(and you don't have to say f*cking every other word! It doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look like a complete idiot, on top of how your singing makes you look like a complete idiot!)

BTW, this is my impersonation of you:

Click here to watch Impersonation-of-Rayjohn

lol, Hypocrisy. >>
Impersonating someone will merely make them retaliate and cause further off-topicness and SPAM.

Anyway, my computers crap so it keeps jumping and skipping bits, but I'll edit if I can get my comp to work. :p

M

Mega

liger said:
That too. But anyway people shouldn't show people in public their singing unless you show someone else like a fimily member or friend.

Fatal

Banned
liger said:

lol! I know!

Mega said:
Clammy that was funny but you shouldn't be talking you sing high pitched too.

My voice is actually deep, but anyone's singing voice is more high pitched than their regular voice! I could sing deeper if I wanted to, but that would make me sound mono-tone! And there's a difference between off-key, ear-shattering attempts of boys singing Kelly Clarkson and me singing (and sounding nearly like) Green Day!

Last edited:
A

Atomos

No offence... but I'm surprised my screen didn't break... I'm no better every thing breaks when I sing 0_o... get a voice coach if you really want to sing Professionally , 3/10 for rating.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Sorry, rayjohn. You are not the best of singers. To tell the truth, if I didn't know better, from those songs I would say you were a girl. Sorry!

Clammy, don't be so mean. All because someone can't sing that well doesn't mean you can make fun of them. Should I make fun of you for your singing? No? Then stop acting so immature, pull yourself together and stop. You got your point across the first time you posted. Sheesh... *shakes head dissapointedly*

Last edited:

Savage

P!nk
Atomos said:
No offence... but I'm surprised my screen didn't break... I'm no better every thing breaks when I sing 0_o... get a voice coach if you really want to sing Professionally , 3/10 for rating.

Thanks!
I did used to take singing lessons, until it got too expensive ($50 a lesson). So I stopped and just tried to teach myself.

I WOULD try to record a new song, but our microphone is broken.

I must admit, since I've been practicing and taking most of your opinions into consideration, I believe I have improved by far

Fatal

Banned
rayjohn said:
I WOULD try to record a new song, but our microphone is broken.

Hm... I wonder why...

No seriously, did you spit in it on accident? Because one time I spit into my mic while singing and it broke...

I bought a desktop mic for $10 and then it turned out only to be $4

Last edited:

~╬TöpÃ¥z RîzÃ¥rdon╬~

Clammyshazam--4 words: act your frikken age

Status
Not open for further replies.