1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Rate My singing

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by Savage, Oct 9, 2005.

?

How Do You Rate My Singing?

1. Excellent

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  2. Good

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  3. Not Bad

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  4. Bad

8 vote(s)
    25.8%
  5. Awful

14 vote(s)
    45.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatal

Fatal Banned

I'm not, I'm just telling him the truth... his singing is very bad!

2. Savage

Savage P!nk

Just to clarify, In the first link of my singing, I am singing WAY too high pitched (note to all those people who think my voice is too high). I sound more like the second link.

P.S as I said before, BE HONEST, I wont bite, possibly...

3. Fatal

Fatal Banned

Well, the good thing is that the first song is acutally kind of funny!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2005
  4. STFU! I think that was good singing, 7.5/10 :)

5. Savage

Savage P!nk

Well, it's good to see I can make somebody laugh for once, but by accident.

Keep those compliments coming!

I'm working on singing `Fighter` well...

6. SugarFairy

SugarFairy I love Dara <3

I think your alsome! ^_^ 10/10

7. broken_inside

broken_inside Marsh Trainer

Haha, oh my god the first one scared me LOL. Not to be mean :p you're okay I guess but you sound a bit girlish but I understand ya voice is changing. I think I'm pretty bad ;p

8. Hyper Chibi Absol

Hyper Chibi Absol The Dark Goddess

X_X Erm... If you had more practice you'd sound better. Keep trying. :)

9. Fatal

Fatal Banned

You're the one who has no tone! You go off key in every sentence, you sound like you have a frog stuck in your throat! And if you read the 1st post in my song thread, I said "only rate the voice!". And if I'm so bad, then why did everyone else in my thread say I'm good and everyone in this thread say you're horrible! You're just jealous because I sing better! <P

(and you don't have to say f*cking every other word! It doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look like a complete idiot, on top of how your singing makes you look like a complete idiot!)

BTW, this is my impersonation of you:

Click here to watch Impersonation-of-Rayjohn

10. Mega

Mega Guest

Clammy that was funny but you shouldn't be talking you sing high pitched too.

11. cloud_nine

cloud_nine Guest

ughh... one problem Clammyshazam,your impersonation is better then rayjohn

12. Waterlight

Waterlight Oceanic Legend

lol, Hypocrisy. >>
    Impersonating someone will merely make them retaliate and cause further off-topicness and SPAM.

Anyway, my computers crap so it keeps jumping and skipping bits, but I'll edit if I can get my comp to work. :p

13. Mega

Mega Guest

That too. But anyway people shouldn't show people in public their singing unless you show someone else like a fimily member or friend.

14. Fatal

Fatal Banned

lol! I know!

My voice is actually deep, but anyone's singing voice is more high pitched than their regular voice! I could sing deeper if I wanted to, but that would make me sound mono-tone! And there's a difference between off-key, ear-shattering attempts of boys singing Kelly Clarkson and me singing (and sounding nearly like) Green Day!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2005
  15. Atomos

Atomos Guest

No offence... but I'm surprised my screen didn't break... I'm no better every thing breaks when I sing 0_o... get a voice coach if you really want to sing Professionally , 3/10 for rating.

16. katiekitten

katiekitten The Compromise

Sorry, rayjohn. You are not the best of singers. To tell the truth, if I didn't know better, from those songs I would say you were a girl. Sorry!

Clammy, don't be so mean. All because someone can't sing that well doesn't mean you can make fun of them. Should I make fun of you for your singing? No? Then stop acting so immature, pull yourself together and stop. You got your point across the first time you posted. Sheesh... *shakes head dissapointedly*

Last edited: Nov 3, 2005
  17. Savage

Savage P!nk

Thanks!
    I did used to take singing lessons, until it got too expensive ($50 a lesson). So I stopped and just tried to teach myself.

I WOULD try to record a new song, but our microphone is broken.

I must admit, since I've been practicing and taking most of your opinions into consideration, I believe I have improved by far

18. Fatal

Fatal Banned

Hm... I wonder why...

No seriously, did you spit in it on accident? Because one time I spit into my mic while singing and it broke...

I bought a desktop mic for $10 and then it turned out only to be $4

Last edited: Nov 4, 2005
  19. Clammyshazam--4 words: act your frikken age

20. Fatal

Fatal Banned

STFU! I was just giving him suggestions as to how it broke!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.