• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My singing

How Do You Rate My Singing?

• Excellent

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Good

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Not Bad

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~╬TöpÃ¥z RîzÃ¥rdon╬~

-_-
I meant all that crap before..we get it..you hate his singing.
You don't have to tell us 10million times

Fatal

Banned
~*Topaz Charizard*~ said:
-_-
I meant all that crap before..we get it..you hate his singing.
You don't have to tell us 10million times

Fine I'll delete a few, okay...

*deletes a few remarks*

J

~*Jirachi~Chan*~

Yoshida Amane said:
Why are you all being so mean to him?
Wow...-___-'
Yeah Thats Right! It is horrible and he doe sound like a girl but that doesnt mean you have to sit there and make fun of him. i heard a lot worse. be a little nicer!

M

Mega

Groudon Phantom said:
Yeah Thats Right! It is horrible and he doe sound like a girl but that doesnt mean you have to sit there and make fun of him. i heard a lot worse. be a little nicer!
But it's fun to make fun of him can I do it one more time?

E

~Eon-Ryuu~

A guy whose singing voice sounds like a girl, hey? Don't worry, there's a famous female singer in my country who sounds like a man... O_O;

M

Mega

clammyshazam! said:
Yes! Perhaps we should! You first, Mega!
We'll now I don't really feel like it.
A guy whose singing voice sounds like a girl, hey? Don't worry, there's a famous female singer in my country who sounds like a man... O_O;
We'll if rayjohn lives in that country maybe he will be famous.

Fatal

Banned
Mega said:
We'll now I don't really feel like it.

We'll if rayjohn lives in that country maybe he will be famous.

He wouldn't be famous, he'd just get less trash thrown at him than anywhere else!

Last edited:

-SBM12-

AKA shinybluemew12
He wouldn't be famous, he'd just get less trash thrown at him than anywhere else!
clammyshazam- don't b so harsh! No 1 here sings that well and no 1 is professional.

rayjohn- overall yur singing is a teeny bit less than average. It would b better if u were a girl. Sorry about the grammer, I'm a bit lazy sometimes.

E

Ethereal

shinybluemew12 said:
clammyshazam- don't b so harsh! No 1 here sings that well and no 1 is professional.
Actually, I am. ;/

I'm sure there are others here, too that can say they can/one day will sing professionally.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Orgasmo

I suck at singing, maybe I should try out for Idol next year >_>

E

Ethereal

No. You don't. For someone that loves to insult rayjohn over his singing, you sure have a high opinion of your singing, which isn't good at all. ;/

Fatal

Banned
Jynxo said:
No. You don't. For someone that loves to insult rayjohn over his singing, you sure have a high opinion of your singing, which isn't good at all. ;/

I said I was okay! I never said I was great!

If you're so professional, why don't you post your singing here?

E

Ethereal

clammyshazam! said:
I said I was okay! I never said I was great!

If you're so professional, why don't you post your singing here?
Why? What do I have to prove to YOU of all people? That I'm not lying? Pfft. Forgive me, but I just don't see what posting singing on a Pokemon forum is going to do for me.

Don't think I'm lying, as I AM a Vocal Performance major at my school, and know a good thing or two about singing, thank you very much.

Fatal

Banned
Jynxo said:
Why? What do I have to prove to YOU of all people? That I'm not lying? Pfft. Forgive me, but I just don't see what posting singing on a Pokemon forum is going to do for me.

Don't think I'm lying, as I AM a Vocal Performance major at my school, and know a good thing or two about singing, thank you very much.

I never said you were lying! I was just thinking you must be a really good singer if you don't even think that I'm a little bit good...

E

Ethereal

I didn't want to sound mean, but I really can't find anything good to say about your...singing....Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.