• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My Standard Team

133tSneasel

Skarmory@Mint Berry
~Drill Peck
~Theif
~Rest
~Whirlwind

Starmie@MiracleBerry
~Thunder Wave
~Ice Beam
~Surf
~Recover

Machamp@Scope Lens
~Curse
~Cross Chop
~Sleep Talk
~Rest

Umbreon@Leftovers
~Charm
~Toxic
~Pursuit
~Rest

Rhydon@Mint Berry
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Roar
~Zap-Cannon

Snorlax@Leftovers
~Curse
~Body Slam
~Earthquake
~Rest

Skarmory@Mint Berry
~Drill Peck
~Theif
~Rest
~Whirlwind
Good.No changes needed here.

Starmie@MiracleBerry
~Thunder Wave
~Ice Beam
~Surf
~Recover
Good.No changes needed here.

Machamp@Scope Lens
~Curse
~Cross Chop
~Sleep Talk
~Rest
I would recommend Rock Slide over Rest and Earthqauke over Sleep Talk if you have access to RBY.Also Fire Blast might be good over Curse.

Umbreon@Leftovers
~Charm
~Toxic
~Pursuit
~Rest
I would recommend Baton Pass over Pursuit.Mean Look over Toxic.If you can't get Baton Pass then Toxic would work.

Rhydon@Mint Berry
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Roar
~Zap-Cannon
Good.Rest could work too over Zap Cannon.Your choice though.

Snorlax@Leftovers
~Curse
~Body Slam
~Earthquake
~Rest
Good,no changes needed here.

A well balenced team here.Some changes needed.Watch out for fighting types though seeing that you have some fighting weakness.Skarmory might be able to take them down with Drill Peck though.Just be careful.

Flameous

I'd switch either Ice Beam or Surf on Starmie for T-Bolt cause it covers more types and you are missing them in your team, also makes Starmie excellent water counter. Ice Bolt if you think you need the STAB or Surf if you need to cover all the types. Grass shouldn't be a problem though since not really a single grass pokemon can handle Skarmory.

Phoenix covered pretty much everything else. Machamp isn't sturdy enough to curse/sleeptalk.