• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my team/ 6th pokemon help :/ ?

timmy44

so far i have definitely:

Venusaur
-Sunny Day
-Sleep Powder
-Solar Beam
-Giga Drain

Arcanine
-Bite
-Flamethrower
-Extreme Speed
-Overheat

Lapras
-Confuse Ray
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-ThunderBolt

Alakazam
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Fire Punch
-Psychic

Dragonite
-Outrage
-Fly
-Earthquake
-Hyper Beam

And im not sure what my sixth should be yet im still thinking any suggestions, however i dont want legendaries in my team
ive had a few thoughts of maybe gengar/jynx/tyranitar/snorlax/jolteon but i cant decide, please provide reasonings. Help would be much appreciated thanks :)

Last edited:

Wolfram74

Shiny Feebas
Arcanine: Crunch over Bite; you'll have to breed it to get Crunch. Fire Blast over Flamethrower, and Iron Tail over Overheat.

Lapras: IMO Toxic goes along better on your team than Confuse Ray because it helps take down Blissey and walls in general.

Jolteon is a good lead, with Jolteon you can SubPass to block status conditions like a Confuse Ray then pass the Substitute to something like Arcanine. I wouldn't go with Tyranitar since it'll hurt your team with sandstorm whenever you send others in.

I suggest your 6th member to be Hitmontop. It's quite bulky, and being a physical attacker is a plus. It'll also help taking down Blissey, which Toxic alone might not be sufficient if it decides to spam Softboiled.

Hitmontop

~Mach Punch
~Brick Break
~Rock Slide
~Rapid Spin/Earthquake/Return (Hitmontop is a great spinner, but if you're not using him competitively then the other attacks will work)

timmy44

thanks fore ur contribution, i might change fireblast for flamethrower but i think ill keep overheat, i dont think i can be bothered breading an growlithe and training it all the way back up again just for crunch,

for my sixth pokemon i decided snorlax would probably fit my team the most with the moveset
-Rest (with the berry that wakes him up)
-Hyper Beam
-Body Slam
-Shadow Ball