• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My Team get a todidile

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael77

u know u like it :)
I wan't somebody to rate my team i'll give the person a todidile but u got to tell me what i have to do and wait until i get wifi

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Well, it would help if you actually posted your team.

Deathconsciousness

mraaaaaaaaaaaa
5 star thread [2]

michael77

what arev u all saying

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Wait, if you don't even have Wi-Fi, why are you even offering the Totodile in the first place?

Someone lock this thread, please!

EDIT: New rank! Yay, me!

michael77

Rate

;158;;158;;158;once i get wifi i will giv it to whoever rates my team

Mr Saxon

You don't happen to go to JPL do you?
I know someone with your name who is just as incappable of being useful as you...

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
seriously, whats the point in posting in an RMT thread, if your not going to post a team to rate. *rolls eyes*

GarchompHata

I feel sick...
My existence is futile. The sheer 2349878268275726857 star-ness of this thread shal render me incapable of speech, respiration, and movement. Congratulations. This is proof that Serebii is the best forum with the smartest users in the world.

Caesar

F.E.A.R the rat
Why doesn't serebii have a troll Du Cul? This is just classic
By the way michael, i got a tododile, and anyone who wants one and has wifi probably already does too

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
I wan't somebody to rate my team i'll give the person a todidile but u got to tell me what i have to do and wait until i get wifi

Oh, my goth Jennifer hurry up and post your team, b/c I'm getting tired pf waiting to aquire this beauty ;158;. So in the love of all that is Mariah Carey post the team!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Actually, even if for some reason he ends up posting his team, we won't get Totodiles since he doesn't have Wi-Fi. The amount of idiocy on these forums amuses me.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
I know, I'm a patient person, so I guess I may wait.. Why am I doing this, My friend can get a me Totdile easily. And wern't you the guy that said this:

Please, please, please, for the love of Arceus, POST YOUR TEAM.

So Don't call me an idoit....

Amount of posts it takes to get micheal77 to post his team: 25 (and counting)

Caesar your awsome! That quote is now part of my signature.

Darth Xeinive

Master Fire Trainer
this team is amazing however I think you need a bidoof as you are lacking a sweeper

Status
Not open for further replies.