• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate my team! NOW! or else!

misunderstoodhero

this is my pokemon team! rate it! NOW!

P.S i haven't IV/EV trained these and pokemon listed in order met.

Torterra
nature: lonely
item: quick claw
- giga impact
- wood hammer
- earthquake
- stone edge
Takes advantage of it's high attack and covers a decent amount of types. I'm fairly proud of this but i would like to know other people's opinions.

Houndoom
nature: hasty
item: razor claw
- flamethrower
- sludge bomb
- dark pulse
- nasty plot
has two nice STAB moves and nasty plot to raise it's sp.atk. I'm not sure wheter to keep nasty plot and sludge bomb though so i'd like to hear your opinions.

toxicroak
nature: quirky
item: muscle band
- poison jab
- sucker punch
- x-scissor
- rock smash
in my opinion, this is the weakest pokemon on my team. as houndoom knows a poison move I've been considering replacing this with a gallade. sucker punch can counter it's psychic weakness very effectively. rock smash is a strange choice but i feel that as it almost always lowers defence and i only use it on fight-weak opponents it's powerful enough to stay. though again, i would like your opinions.

magnezone
item: zap plate
- thunderbolt
- thunder
- flash cannon
- magnet rise
i should probably get rid of thunder as i don't need to electric moves but i can't find a good move to go there. i use thunder when feeling lucky really.
magnet rise helps to remove it's double ground weakness.

milotic
nature: calm
item: leftovers
- surf
- ice beam
- toxic
- recover
as this is for single player, recover isn't that useful but i occasionally battle my friend's with it and it's useful then. nothing else to say really.

dragonite
nature: bashful
item: razor fang
- outrage
- fly
- giga impact
- waterfall
waterfall is just really there to use as the HM, probably should be replaced by a fire type move to combat it's ice weakness.

Thanks for reading that, any opinions or advice on my team would be appreciated!
P.S For the inevitably few people who can't see the sarcasm, the " Rate my team! NOW! or else! " is just a nice joke, i don't really mean it threateningly

Last edited:

hOuOugIa

DON'T STEAL MAH HG!

Torterra
nature: Adamant
item: Leftovers
- Rock Polish
- wood hammer
- earthquake
- stone edge / Rock Slide
Takes advantage of it's high attack and covers a decent amount of types. I'm fairly proud of this but i would like to know other people's opinions.

Giga Impact IMO isn't that good since it requires two turns. You could go with Rock Polish to raise your speed and change Quick Claw to Leftovers for recovering Wood Hammer's recoil. Rock Slide's flinching chance would also work with Rock Polish.

Houndoom
nature: Timid
item: razor claw
- flamethrower
- sludge bomb
- dark pulse
- nasty plot
has two nice STAB moves and nasty plot to raise it's sp.atk. I'm not sure wheter to keep nasty plot and sludge bomb though so i'd like to hear your opinions.

Kind of having no idea on it... But Nasty Plot would have to be on it since it's a special sweeper.

toxicroak
- poison jab
- sucker punch
- x-scissor
- rock smash
in my opinion, this is the weakest pokemon on my team. as houndoom knows a poison move I've been considering replacing this with a gallade. sucker punch can counter it's psychic weakness very effectively. rock smash is a strange choice but i feel that as it almost always lowers defence and i only use it on fight-weak opponents it's powerful enough to stay. though again, i would like your opinions.

Again, no idea...

magnezone
- thunderbolt
- thunder
- flash cannon
- magnet rise
i should probably get rid of thunder as i don't need to electric moves but i can't find a good move to go there. i use thunder when feeling lucky really.

Sorry, again.....

milotic
- surf
- ice beam / Aqua Ring (w/ Protect)
- toxic
- recover / Protect
as this is for single player, recover isn't that useful but i occasionally battle my friend's with it and it's useful then. nothing else to say really.

It could work for stalling.(?)

dragonite
nature: Adamant
item: Leftovers
- outrage / Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch / Roost
waterfall is just really there to use as the HM, probably should be replaced by a fire type move to combat it's ice weakness.

Dragonite is TOO, I mean TOO, wasteful to use Fly on; use it on HM slaves. There are SO many sets that could work Dragonite, but I like to use the Dragon Dance set. :) Outrage could work, but Dragon Claw would be more stable and reliable. In addition, you can heal whenever you want if you have both Dragon Claw and Roost on the same set. Earthquake for Steel-types. Fire Punch would add coverage to STAB move and Earthquake of Skarmory and Levitating Bronzong, but Roost would heal off the damages you receive while Dragon Dancing. Leftovers for extra recoveries.

Thanks for reading that, any opinions or advice on my team would be appreciated!
P.S For the inevitably few people who can't see the sarcasm, the " Rate my team! NOW! or else! " is just a nice joke, i don't really mean it threateningly

There's it, the best efforts from me...

Bossk

Like a champ.
I'll do what I can. Changes/Suggestions in BOLD

Torterra
nature: lonely Adamant. It's better since you'll be using Special Attack, but I'm guessing you don't wanna breed
item: quick claw/leftovers to help with damage from Wood Hammer
- Leech Seed/Swords Dance
- wood hammer
- earthquake
- stone edge
Leech Seed/Swords Dance over Giga Impact. Giga Impact is bad. You do less damage in two turns.

Giga Impact-150+0=150
Stone Edge- 100+100=200
Wood Hammer-120+120=240

Houndoom
nature: Timid
item:I would say leftovers for Sub damage, but I'm bad with items
- flamethrower
- Substitude
- dark pulse
- nasty plot

toxicroak
- poison jab
- sucker punch
- x-scissor
- rock smash

don't know on him

magnezone
- thunderbolt
- thunder
- flash cannon
- magnet rise

milotic
- surf
- ice beam
- toxic
- recover

dragonite
nature: bashful
item: razor fang
- outrage
- fly
- giga impact
- waterfall

I don't know these either

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
You guys could just edit the quote, removing the Pokemon you're not sure, so you only quote the Pokemon you can rate....

Milotic
Bold Nature
~Surf
~Ice Beam/Dragon Pulse
~Rest
~Sleep Talk

Magnezone
Modest/Timid Nature
~Thunderbolt/Discharge
~Tri Attack
~Flash Cannon/Metal Sound
~Magnet Rise