• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My Team of Awesomeness

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
Before i get started, i dont separate pokemon into tiers i just make random teams and i usually dont have them hold choice items. So hear is the team

Raikou (Rash) @Wise Glasses
Pressure
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Aura Sphere

Feraligatr (Lonely) @Muscle Band
Torrent
-Swords Dance
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch

Tyranitar(Adamant) @Life Orb
Sandstream
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Stone Endge
-Fire Punch

Metagross (Lonely) @Choice Band
Clear Body
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-ThunderPunch
-Ice Punch

Dragonite (Rash)
Inner Focus
-ExtremeSpeed
-Draco Meteor
-ThunderPunch
-Fire Punch

Charizard (shiny) (Hasty) @ Expert Belt
Blaze
-Flamethrower
-Focus Blast
-Dragon Pulse
-Air Slash

Edits in bold

Last edited:

p3ndu1um

Looks an awesome team, but I noticed 1 thing your pokemon team are weak against 2 types, Electric and rock, with 4 of your pokemon weak against them. Maybe change Ho-Oh for a Golem or something similiar.

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
Looks an awesome team, but I noticed 1 thing your pokemon team are weak against 2 types, Electric and rock, with 4 of your pokemon weak against them. Maybe change Ho-Oh for a Golem or something similiar.

How would a groudon sound in place of the dragonite

whoknowswhat

YOUR DEMISE
How would a groudon sound in place of the dragonite

No. I would keep Dragonite and replace Ho-oh with a rock or ground type (I guess Grodoun will do but I don`t believe in legendarys) like p3nde1um said

EDIT: And replace Dragonite`s flamethrower with Firepunch because ATK is Dragonite`s specalty

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
No. I would keep Dragonite and replace Ho-oh with a rock or ground type (I guess Grodoun will do but I don`t believe in legendarys) like p3nde1um said

EDIT: And replace Dragonite`s flamethrower with Firepunch because ATK is Dragonite`s specalty

Ive got it. Ill shitch ho-oh with tranitar and have Stone Edge, EQ, Fire Punch and Crunch

And i kinda wanted to run a weird mixed set with dragonite

Emeraldfan

On tyranitar, I prefer Dragon Dance > Crunch... But oh well, it's whatever you want.
On Metagross you could drop Choice Band and go with Agility>Thunderpunch

whoknowswhat

YOUR DEMISE
Ive got it. Ill shitch ho-oh with tranitar and have Stone Edge, EQ, Fire Punch and Crunch

And i kinda wanted to run a weird mixed set with dragonite

I still think using FirePunch with Dragonite is better because after you use Draco Meteor your SP ATK falls "harshly" so Flamethrower will then be somewhat useless

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
5/6 Quake Edge weak (rock + ground)

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Rash / Innder Focus
-Fire Blast
-Roost / Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake

because you're using a rash nature, might as well use a mixed set