• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate my team please

Freakshow

Jibaku
ash101 said:
since i used aireal ace and dont have drill peck can i use fly instyead of drill peck or areil ace
Well, that's fine, but don't use fly on Link-Up/Competitive battles
ash101 said:
where is airlock200's set for metagross's moveset
You gotta find it

Ludakrix

Legen-waitforit-dary
Adamant @ Choice Band
meteor mash
earthquake
Explosion
shadow ball

^^^credit to AirLock200

there ya go, the original CBing metagross.

A

ash101

wat would be the best place to train apart from e4 and vic road

Freakshow

Jibaku
Skarmory:
- HP Evs: Marrill west of Fallarbor town (surf)
-Defense EVs: Hiker (forgot his name) He's in the front of the fiery path, route 112.

Metagross
-Attack EVs: elite 4 Sidney gives you a lot. Other than that, you can fish for carvanhas and eat them alive. What's good about this is that you might find feebas :)
-Speed EVs: Route 118 has tons of speed pokemons
-HP: Look at Skarmory
-Defense: Look at Skarmory
-Sp.Def: Tentacools and Claydols

ash101, STOP double posting please. -_-; It's very annoying. There's an edit option for a reason. u_u

anyways, the Agility Metagross is cool too... not just the CB set works.

(and Taunt for Skarm works too)

A

ash101

thanks sapphireL and sorry i wont in the future. right now im training my skarmory that has an adament nature.he is at level 39 at the moment. soon im gonna breed for an adament metagross and impish skarmory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alfonc

D/P is almost here!!
ash101 said:
im havin trouble with BF and this is my team if u think i should change to another pokemon tell me.and if u think i should change a move tell please
salamence:Adamant nature
Item: Lum Berry
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Aerial Ace

swampert:Adamant nature
Item: Chesto Berry
Curse
Rest
Earthquake
Rock Slide

latios:Modest nature
Item: Soul Dew
psychic
CalmMind
ThunderBolt
DragonClaw

Your Swampert can also be a mixed sweeper:

Swampert
Item:Leftovers
Relaxed/Quiet nature

Surf/Ice Beam
Earthquake
Counter/Ice Beam
Curse

Last edited:
A

ash101

thanks shiny mewtwo now my skarmory is level 50 and im training him at the e4 hes got good defence and i upd his attack using protein.so hes pretty fast strong and defensive

Freakshow

Jibaku
ash101 said:
thanks shiny mewtwo now my skarmory is level 50 and im training him at the e4 hes got good defence and i upd his attack using protein.so hes pretty fast strong and defensive
Actually, don't give him too much since Skarmory is on the defensive side. Put more ( I mean lots) of HP.
Also, try out Mixed metagross wth this set
-Meteor Mash
-Explosion/Earthquake
-Thunderpunch
-Psychic

@ Leftovers
Quiet/Brave nature (any other suggestions for this???)

Strategy: Just sweep and sweep really. Psychic should take care of weezing, while thunderpunch hits Skarmory who will usually wall you. Meteor Mash is a must and Explosion is just because and Earthquake is for......Fire types on the ground and some other stuff

Last edited:
A

ash101

ow my skarmory is lv53 i think he has heaps of hp and defence wich i think is good.im training it and anyone could u suggest a pokemon to switch swampert with please could u suggest something

Last edited by a moderator: