• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my team please!

Zeerock

Hello, i'm fairly new here, i played a ton of pokemon back in the day and i'm just getting into it. All my friends and I are making our own little pokemon league and i want to win haha, there is a dumb rule about the team "no legendarys! (even if they are not Ubers)"... which is dumb, so that is the only guideline i have to follow, that is why i have Exactadrill! My team may need a lot of tweaks because i'm unfamiliar with all the new movies, and i literally do not know more than 10 5th gen pokemon haha. My team is a Sand storm team based around wearing the opponents down and then eventually bring out my sweepers (which is what every team is these days haha) so lets get started.
Lead:
Tyranitar
;248;
Stealth rock
Crunch
Fire Blast
Ice Beam

Supports:
Skarmory
;227;
Roost
Spikes
Whirlwind
Brave bird (my current skarmory has Brave Bird, but idk if taunt may be a better chose)

Forretress
;205;
Toxic Spikes
Spikes (idk if having 2 Spikes is good, if not i can easily have him learn explosion)
Rapid Spin
Gyro Ball (same goes for 2 Gyro Balls)

Ferrothorn
:598:
Leech Seed
Protect
Power Whip
Gyro Ball

Sweepers:
Magnizone
;462;
(not sure if this is the best setup for him, i like the idea of substitute, but idk if it would really work)
Substitute
Thunder Bolt
Hidden Power Fire
Charge Beam/ Flash Cannon (i really don't know which would be better)

Exactadrill:
:530:
Sword Dance
Earth Quake
Rock Slide
Shadow Claw

Thanks for reading and i hope for your ratings :)

-Zeerock

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Hello, i'm fairly new here, i played a ton of pokemon back in the day and i'm just getting into it. All my friends and I are making our own little pokemon league and i want to win haha, there is a dumb rule about the team "no legendarys! (even if they are not Ubers)"... which is dumb, so that is the only guideline i have to follow, that is why i have Exactadrill! My team may need a lot of tweaks because i'm unfamiliar with all the new movies, and i literally do not know more than 10 5th gen pokemon haha. My team is a Sand storm team based around wearing the opponents down and then eventually bring out my sweepers (which is what every team is these days haha) so lets get started.
Lead:
Tyranitar
;248;
Stealth rock
Crunch
Fire Blast
Ice Beam

Supports:
Skarmory
;227;
Roost
Spikes
Whirlwind
Brave bird (my current skarmory has Brave Bird, but idk if taunt may be a better chose)

If you're scared of opponents setting up, use Taunt. However, IMO, it is too slow to set it up, so I'd go with Brave Bird personally.

Forretress
;205;
Toxic Spikes
Earthquake
Rapid Spin
Gyro Ball (same goes for 2 Gyro Balls)

Explosion no longer helps much since it had a power nerf in Gen V. However, you don't need two Pokemon to set up Spikes, so give him Earthquake.

Ferrothorn
:598:
Leech Seed
Protect
Power Whip
Gyro Ball

Good.

Sweepers:
Magnizone
;462;
(not sure if this is the best setup for him, i like the idea of substitute, but idk if it would really work)
Substitute
Thunder Bolt
Hidden Power Fire
Charge Beam/ Flash Cannon (i really don't know which would be better)

Charge Beam helps with threats that are just too bulky to kill with Thunderbolt or HP Fire while Flash Cannon helps with Rock types.

Exactadrill:
:530:
Sword Dance
Earth Quake
Rock Slide
X-Scissor

Thanks for reading and i hope for your ratings :)

-Zeerock
Suggestions in bold.