• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My Team: Pokemon Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahu pueo (Decidueye) @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Spirit Shackle
- Defog
- Roost

Bulman Nero (Tapu Bulu) @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stone Edge
- Brick Break
- Wood Hammer
- Megahorn

DeathCannon (Hydreigon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Roost
- Taunt

Jewpider (Araquanid) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Poison Jab
- Crunch

PorygonAsWell (Porygon2) @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Tri Attack
- Protect

Icarus (Togekiss) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Air Slash
- Wish
- Thunder Wave
- Dazzling Gleam

This is the first team I made on Sun that I'm actually somewhat confident in. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Last edited:

BlazingRagnarok

I count 4 pokemon with Ice weaknesses. Anything with boltbeam with tear right through your team. Your Tapu Bulu has a really bad nature, since you clearly didn't SR or use synchronize. Given that you already have a grass type, you should probably swap it for a fire type. Your Porygon2's nature and EV spread are just baffling on a pokemon so slow. Evolve it and switch its movepool to something more offensively focused. Alternately, breed a new one and give it a more defensive spread. Your team also has a serious steel problem, especially since the only pokemon with anti-steel coverage is also weak to it.

Metal64

Just like BlazingRagnarok point out, your porygon2 EV spread is terrible, it would be better if he was your physical wall since your team don't have any. His movepool is also questionable, you could get rid of Protect and replace for charge beam to boost his special attack and also replace toxic to thunder wave since porygon2 is so slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.