• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my team thread

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Hey, noticed there's no thread for this, so I figured I'd go ahead and make one. Title says it all, post your team here for ratings and advice or whatnot. Here, I'll go first. My team is a Hail team that abuses a 100% accurate Blizzard to demolish monster houses.

260.png

Name: Max (Swampert)
Current level: 65
Item: Goggle Specs
IQ: 6 1/2 stars
Moveset: Water Gun, Dig, Hydro Pump, Blizzard
Purpose: My hero character and also my lead. Water Gun is a high-PP move that I use for longer dungeons. For shorter dungeons or boss battles I replace it with something else. He synergizes well with Abomasnow, being able to laugh off Rock and Fire hits while not overly minding most Fighting types. Goggle Specs are used over a Weather Band because I like that 100% accurate Blizzard. It lets him 2-turn any monster house in the game.

460.png

Name: Abomasnow
Current level: 64
Item: Pass Scarf
IQ: None currently, using all my gummis on Heatran at the moment.
Moveset: Blizzard, Razor Leaf, Grasswhistle, Icy Wind
Purpose: Hail summoner, which my entire team bar Heatran really appreciates. Pass Scarf lets him pass off moves to Mudkip and Heatran which really saves him in quite a few situations. He also makes a great dungeon solo-er. I use him on trips to Zero Isle South, and I plan on using him once I unlock Destiny Tower.

471.png

Name: Summia (Glaceon)
Current level: 66
Item: Detect Band
IQ: 5 stars
Moveset: Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Water Pulse
Purpose: Ranger, and another Ice-typed Blizzard abuser. Also appreciates the Detect Band and Snow Cloak letting her evade many dangerous attacks. Her coverage isn't great, but it's about the best I can do with her movepool.

485.png

Name: Elvis (Heatran)
Current level: 63
Item: Weather Band
IQ: 2 stars
Moveset: Lava Plume, Dragon Pulse, Scary Face, AncientPower
Purpose: Synergy. I'm still working on his moves. Eventually AncientPower will be replaced with Earth Power (I have an extra Earthquake TM but his Attack is much lower than his Sp. Atk). He loves being Passed a Fire move from Abomasnow, but in turn Ground moves that Abomasnow can take without any problems really hurt him. Also, Pass Scarf doesn't block Flamethrower so Pokemon with that are still a serious threat. On top of that, there's a good chance that the Pass Scarf will Pass the move to Glaceon, which isn't fun.

I have a few subs that I use for dungeons with Fighting Pokemon.

EDIT: Fixed levels

Last edited:

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Hey, noticed there's no thread for this, so I figured I'd go ahead and make one. Title says it all, post your team here for ratings and advice or whatnot. Here, I'll go first. My team is a Hail team that abuses a 100% accurate Blizzard to demolish monster houses.

260.png

Name: Max (Swampert)
Current level: 65
Item: Goggle Specs
IQ: 6 1/2 stars
Moveset: Water Gun, Dig, Hydro Pump, Blizzard
Purpose: My hero character and also my lead. Water Gun is a high-PP move that I use for longer dungeons. For shorter dungeons or boss battles I replace it with something else. He synergizes well with Abomasnow, being able to laugh off Rock and Fire hits while not overly minding most Fighting types. Goggle Specs are used over a Weather Band because I like that 100% accurate Blizzard. It lets him 2-turn any monster house in the game.

460.png

Name: Abomasnow
Current level: 64
Item: Pass Scarf
IQ: None currently, using all my gummis on Heatran at the moment.
Moveset: Blizzard, Razor Leaf, Grasswhistle, Icy Wind
Purpose: Hail summoner, which my entire team bar Heatran really appreciates. Pass Scarf lets him pass off moves to Mudkip and Heatran which really saves him in quite a few situations. He also makes a great dungeon solo-er. I use him on trips to Zero Isle South, and I plan on using him once I unlock Destiny Tower.

471.png

Name: Summia (Glaceon)
Current level: 66
Item: Detect Band
IQ: 5 stars
Moveset: Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Water Pulse
Purpose: Ranger, and another Ice-typed Blizzard abuser. Also appreciates the Detect Band and Snow Cloak letting her evade many dangerous attacks. Her coverage isn't great, but it's about the best I can do with her movepool.

485.png

Name: Elvis (Heatran)
Current level: 63
Item: Weather Band
IQ: 2 stars
Moveset: Lava Plume, Dragon Pulse, Scary Face, AncientPower
Purpose: Synergy. I'm still working on his moves. Eventually AncientPower will be replaced with Earth Power (I have an extra Earthquake TM but his Attack is much lower than his Sp. Atk). He loves being Passed a Fire move from Abomasnow, but in turn Ground moves that Abomasnow can take without any problems really hurt him. Also, Pass Scarf doesn't block Flamethrower so Pokemon with that are still a serious threat. On top of that, there's a good chance that the Pass Scarf will Pass the move to Glaceon, which isn't fun.

I have a few subs that I use for dungeons with Fighting Pokemon.

EDIT: Fixed levels

Wow. This is a really great team.

I'll post my team later, if I can find my PMD.

PS, there's the official Rate My Team thread for PMD, it's bumpable, but it's pretty old, it's in one of the older rules threads on the PMD forum.