• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My Team To Be

Fornen

I plan on making this team mainly to battle friends around my school on trips. Its very casual. It is also only 5th gen pokemon. I don't want to go through the trouble of breeding by the way. It takes to long am I don't have enough time to play as it is.

Braviary
-Fly
-Shadow Claw
-Rock Slide
-Rocksmash/U-turn
Rocksmash would be for rock type, while u turn would be for bad situations.

Eelectross
-Thunderbolt/Spark (spark because higher attack)
-Dragon Claw
-Acrobatics
-Brick Break
Eelectross doesn't have a weakness, but I have a hard time choosing what moves to give him.

Victini
-Flamethrower
-Psychic
-Energy Ball
-Shadow Ball
Victini covers all his weaknesses.

Leavanny
-Leaf Blade
-X-Scissor
-Arial Ace
-Attract
Idk with attract. I always find it unreliable but whatever. A better idea for that would be useful

Excadrill
-Earthquake
-Arial Ace (for fighting)
-Rockslide
-Poison Jab
Did an ok job at covering most of his weaknesses but a few are left open.

Carracosta
-Aqua Tail
-Rockslide
-Ice Beam (for grass and dragon)
-Earthquake
No comments on this one really.

Its a team that mainly only has attacks and not stat boosters or strategy but I always use typing to my advantage. Could you give me some ideas to make them better with the same style of play, especially on braviary and eelectross.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Shadow Claw over Attract on Leavanny.

X-Scissor instead of Poison Jab on Excadrill. Bug is a better type for offensive purpose than Poison.

Diaglio

Ok, let's see what I can do here...

Braviary
Don't use Fly. Use Brave Bird or something of that nature. Superpower over Rock Smash. U-Turn over Rock Slide.

Eelektross
Eelektross does, in fact, have a weakness when hit by Gravity. Grass Knot over Acrobatics, and Wild Volt over both of those Electric moves. Flamethrower over Rock Slide.

Victini
Looks fine to me.

Leavanny
Attract is next to no good. I use it on my 4th Gen Roserade, and I almost never use it. Maybe Return over Attract. Good, otherwise.

Excadrill
Swords Dance over Arial Ace, X-Scissor over Poison Jab.

Carracosta
Aqua Jet over Aqua Tail. Priority is, well, your priority with a slow Pokemon like Carracosta. I don't necessarily like that it has Ice Beam because of its superior Attack stat, but there isn't a better move to replace it.

Well thought out team!

Fornen

Thanks for the help. I will probably use a lot of it.
Btw Diaglio, what was the last thing you said to change with Eelectross. Something about Rockslide and Flamethrower. What do you mean???

Ok, let's see what I can do here...

Braviary
Don't use Fly. Use Brave Bird or something of that nature. Superpower over Rock Smash. U-Turn over Rock Slide.

Eelektross
Eelektross does, in fact, have a weakness when hit by Gravity. Grass Knot over Acrobatics, and Wild Volt over both of those Electric moves. Flamethrower over Rock Slide.

Victini
Looks fine to me.

Leavanny
Attract is next to no good. I use it on my 4th Gen Roserade, and I almost never use it. Maybe Return over Attract. Good, otherwise.

Excadrill
Swords Dance over Arial Ace, X-Scissor over Poison Jab.

Carracosta
Aqua Jet over Aqua Tail. Priority is, well, your priority with a slow Pokemon like Carracosta. I don't necessarily like that it has Ice Beam because of its superior Attack stat, but there isn't a better move to replace it.

Well thought out team!

Diaglio

Silly me! Those are the moves I wanted to put in! I'd put those two moves over Brick Break and Dragon Claw. Sorry! >.<