• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my team [UU]

JeroFTW

480_uxie_1_m.png
@ Choice Scarf
Levitate
Hardy
252 HP, 136 def, 136 SpDef
- Trick
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn

My lead. The first move is Trick, to trick the opponent a choice scarf because most leads are Leftovers. After that, I'll set up Stealth Rock on the switch. Thunder Wave is status and U-turn is to switch out.

009.gif
@ Lum Berry
Torrent
Mild
252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Speed
- Rapid Spin
- Dragon Tail
- Aqua Jet
- Ice Punch

My spinner and revenge killer. Dragon Tail when I predict a switch and get some more Stealth Rock damage. Ice Punch is coverage, Aqua Jet is priority move to revenge kill.

Ghosty (Victini) @ Choice Scarf
Victory Star
Adamant
4 HP, 52 SpAtk, 200 Atk, 252 Spd
- V-Create
- Psyshock
- Fusion Bolt
- Grass Knot

Sweep as many as you can and do super-effective damage.

KissYou! (TogeKiss) @ Leftovers
Serene Grace
Calm
252 HP, 252 Spd, 4 def
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Aura Sphere

Paraflincher. First Thunder Wave to drop the opponent's speed. Then start Air Slashing to death. roost is to restore HP and Aura Sphere is against Steel or rock types.

Cross (Heracross) @ Choice Scarf
Moxie
Adamant
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
- MegaHorn
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Night Slash

Physical sweeper. Not much to explain, just do a super-effective move against the target.

Eggy (Chansey) @ Eviolite
Natural Cure
Bold
252 Def, 4 spdef, 252 HP
- Wish
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic

Chansey is a great Wishpasser, with a 352 HP wish. I will use Thunder Wave if i face a sweeper. I will use Toxic if I face a Wall. With Seismic toss always doing 100 damage, it's a nice tank.

Please Rate :)

Last edited:

archeopsdan

first of all you need better descriptions(on certain one only), secondly this might be a better set for victini

victini@choice specs/scarf
timid/modest, victory star
252 Sp.atk, 252 Spd, 4 Hp
-searing shot/flamethrower/fire blast
-thunderbolt
-grass knot
-psyshock/psychic

highly offensive either choice specs sweeper or revenge killer with choice scarf depending on whats needed. use the nature to boost to other stat. flamethrower and searing shot are stab however flamethrower has more pp and good accuracy, searing shot is the fire/special version of earthquake with 30% burn chance or fire blast is best power and victory star compensates for lower accuracy. psyshock/psychic is your other stab move and that is entirely up to you which you use. thunderbolt gives great coverage also grass knot is there for bulky waters.
other options are: focus blast, shadow ball, inferno, overheat, hidden power (ice, ground or water).

you could also run a physicla set like this

victini@choice band/choice scarf
jolly/adamant, victory star
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Hp
-flare blitz
-fusion bolt
-zen headbutt
-brick break

same sort of tactic for items/natures, flare blitz is most powerful stab but has high recoil, fusion bolt is great electric move, zen headbutt is second stab has good accuracy due to victory star and can flinch and brick break breaks screens and gives coverages.

other options:return, flame charge, quick attack(not alot really lol)

JASP01

Illust. Grand Master
Seems great. What the ^ said.

Leche

Omg Shiny Scrafty!!!
480_uxie_1_m.png
@ Choice Scarf
Levitate
Careful
252 HP, 136 def, 136 SpDef
- Trick
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn

My lead. The first move is Trick, to trick the opponent a choice scarf because most leads are Leftovers. After that, I'll set up Stealth Rock on the switch. Thunder Wave is status and U-turn is to switch out.
Careful nature for more Special bulk

009.gif
@ Leftovers
Torrent
Adamant
252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Speed
- Rapid Spin
- Dragon Tail
- Aqua Jet
- Ice Punch

My spinner and revenge killer. Dragon Tail when I predict a switch and get some more Stealth Rock damage. Ice Punch is coverage, Aqua Jet is priority move to revenge kill.
The adamant nature raises attack and lowers spAtk. since you have no special moves, this is the nature for you

Ghosty (Victini) @ Life Orb
Victory Star
Modest
4 HP, 252 SpAtk, 252 Spd
- Fire blast
-Thunder
- Psyshock
- Grass Knot

Sweep as many as you can and do super-effective damage.
This set provides excellent coverage. Fire blast is prefered over v create because victini's ability increases it's accuracy. Same goes for Thunder. Psyshock is a cool STAB move if the opponent switches in with blissey because this move's damage is calculated using YOUR Satk and HER Def. Life orb for extra Power, since you have wish chansey.

KissYou! (TogeKiss) @ Leftovers
Serene Grace
Calm
252 HP, 252 Spd, 4 def
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Aura Sphere

Paraflincher. First Thunder Wave to drop the opponent's speed. Then start Air Slashing to death. roost is to restore HP and Aura Sphere is against Steel or rock types.
Set seems valid, i don't have much experience with this one..

Cross (Heracross) @ Life orb
Moxie
Adamant
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
- MegaHorn
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Night Slash

Physical sweeper. Not much to explain, just do a super-effective move against the target.
life orb should be used on a sweeper. especially on a team with wish chansey.

Eggy (Chansey) @ Eviolite
Natural Cure
calm
252 Hp, 252 SpD, 4 Spe
- Wish
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic

Chansey is a great Wishpasser, with a 352 HP wish. I will use Thunder Wave if i face a sweeper. I will use Toxic if I face a Wall. With Seismic toss always doing 100 damage, it's a nice tank.
standard Wish chansey :D

Please Rate :)

6/10 try putting more thought into natures and held items.

BTW you should check out my OU team!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=527899

Last edited: