• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my team

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 114 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Thunder Wave

Metagross @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 140 HP / 252 Atk / 118 SAtk
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Explosion
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Meteor Mash
- Psychic

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SAtk
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Protect
- Surf

Weezing (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 48 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Haze
- Pain Split
- Sludge Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp

Last edited:

spareux

maldición
needs more mixpert
drop the atk on mence way down
the other varients of mixed meta are better imo

needs more mixpert
drop the atk on mence way down
the other varients of mixed meta are better imo

I guess I could lower Salamence's Atk Evs to 216 or something.
And what mixed Meta are you talking about? The T-punching one?
And why do I need a mixed Swampert?

Infinity

Gone...
Typical mixed gross set:
- Meteor Mash
- Thunderpunch
- Earthquake
- Explosion

Mixed Gross set that I'd run:
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Thunderpunch
- Hidden Power [Grass]

You need something that can kill Vappy, Suicune, and Milotic regularly. Tbolt Starmie won't cut it, probably should get Zappy or Raikou.

Last edited:
Typical mixed gross set:
- Meteor Mash
- Thunderpunch
- Earthquake
- Explosion

Mixed Gross set that I'd run:
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Thunderpunch
- Hidden Power [Grass]

You need something that can kill Vappy, Suicune, and Milotic regularly. Tbolt Starmie won't cut it, probably should get Zappy or Raikou.

Iono, I like having Psychic on Metagross, for Weezing.
And what Poke should I swap for Zap/Rai? If I remove Starmie I have no Rapid Spinner. =/

Theneedleman

crazyengage
You need Mixpert to OHKO Salamence and stuff.
Salamence wants Fire Blast when he's adamant.
Blissey should have EV's in Sp. Defense not HP...so that it can actually survive. Duggy will still own it badly.

Last edited:

Infinity

Gone...
Eh, I'm not too fond of Rapid Spinners in OU, but with Mence as your lead Forry and Skarm won't be setting up quickly. My views are at times radically different than others who play the metagame, so take my advice with a grain of salt if you wish.

Weezing can't take special hits too well as is and much of the time what comes in against Gross is a big fat Gyarados or Swampert. Weezing should be 3HKOed or so by MM anyway. Most people will have CursePert with Surf, Hydro Pump, or Ice Beam over Rock Slide. Cursepert has really fallen in popularity though. Way too easy to counter.

Swampert needs a bit less Def if you are running a Curse set anyways.

I think Pert needs around 239 SP Atk if you are running Hydro Pump to 2HKO Skarm or something like that too.

You could use Pert to deal with the other bulky waters, but it needs a lot more Sp Def and a lot more Attack.

Edit: Adamant Mence with Flamethrower still 2HKOs Skarm iirc.

Eh, I'm not too fond of Rapid Spinners in OU, but with Mence as your lead Forry and Skarm won't be setting up quickly. My views are at times radically different than others who play the metagame, so take my advice with a grain of salt if you wish.

Weezing can't take special hits too well as is and much of the time what comes in against Gross is a big fat Gyarados or Swampert. Weezing should be 3HKOed or so by MM anyway. Most people will have CursePert with Surf, Hydro Pump, or Ice Beam over Rock Slide. Cursepert has really fallen in popularity though. Way too easy to counter.

Swampert needs a bit less Def if you are running a Curse set anyways.

I think Pert needs around 239 SP Atk if you are running Hydro Pump to 2HKO Skarm or something like that too.

You could use Pert to deal with the other bulky waters, but it needs a lot more Sp Def and a lot more Attack.

Edit: Adamant Mence with Flamethrower still 2HKOs Skarm iirc.

I guess I could make Swampert mixed and swap Starmie for Raikou/Zapdos. Preferably Raikou, I'm sick and tired of Zapdos.
Could use a second opinion though.

spareux

maldición
Pert only needs ~230 iirc, that way the evs work best

just saying that Metal Sound Zapdos passing to Infinity's Meta is one of my favourite combos and ggs a lot of ****

Pert only needs ~230 iirc, that way the evs work best

just saying that Metal Sound Zapdos passing to Infinity's Meta is one of my favourite combos and ggs a lot of ****

I can't use XD moves for some reason. That means no MSdos. =/

Anyway, is it a good idea to remove Starmie for something and make Swampy mixed? o_O