• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my team

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
This team im planning on using on wifi. The ivs of most of the pokemon are 31-29.

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Pressure
Brave Natured 0 Iv on Speed.
252 ATK 120 DEF 120 SP DEF 12 HP

-Trick Room
-Pain Split
-Ice Punch
-Shadow Punch

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Brave
Blaze
252 ATK 252 SP ATK 6 HP
0 Iv on Speed
-Flamethrower
-Brick Break
-Earthquake
-Hp Electric.

Jolteon @ Petaya Berry
Timid
Volt Absorb
252 SPD 252 SP ATK 6 HP

-Thunderbolt
-Shadowball
-HP-Ice- pow 70
-Substitute

Starmie @ Zoom Lens
Timid
Natural Cure
252 SPD 252 SP ATK 6 HP

-Thunderbolt
-Psychic
-Ice beam
-Hydro pump

Aggron @ Macho Brace
Brave Natured 0 Iv on Speed
Rock Head
252 Atk 200 DEF 52 SP DEF

-Earthquake
-Stone edge
-Dragon claw
-Double Edge

Weezing @ Focus Band
Impish
Levitate
228 ATK 252 DEF 24 SP DEF

-Haze
-Explosion
-Will-o-Wisp
-Memento

Post your comments, as far as iv seen it works pretty fine.

Last edited:

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
Does even someone can rate it?

aquasuicune

Personally, I think jolteon would work well as a baton passer. You could put baton pass over shadow ball and then pass the boost to starmie or something.

Zoom lens does NOTHING for starmie, as it only activates when you're slower. Go with leftovers and surf instead.

What's with the macho brace on aggron? Also, some EV's in HP would be really nice for him.

Why in the world do you have two suicide moves on weezing? Drop memento for pain split.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
half of the team works with with trick room. and aggron even brave. its faster than that rhyperior, why not even make the slowest off all using macho brace. and Zoom lenses do you know what are for? they boost acc by 1.1 since im using hydropump.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Surf is betteru.

It only works when you're slower. TRE (or X-Act or Peterko, maybe Footnote. I forget) of Smogon confirmed that.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
dont think so, so far it misses 1 out of 7 hydropumps always.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
It has an 85% chance of hitting, which is 6/7 rounded up. ._.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
has like 88.something

Raito

HADOUKEN!
what has 88%

Hydro Pump has 85%

6/7 has 85ish%. 1/7 is 14 and 2/7. x6 is 84 and 12/7 which is 85 and 5/7 which in floor which Pokemon likes so much, it is 85%.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
nvm i checked at what i typed. i said 1-7 its 1-8 used the 3 pp ups.

aquasuicune

And besides, it's a random chance of hitting, so you can't just say it works because it hits x/y times. I've had at least two times where I've had dry thunders miss 5 times in a row.

If you're really trying to make a trick room team, I think you should have two trick roomers. (Trick roomers? Trick room users?) 5 turns isn't really that long, and you really only have 4 turns because of the switch.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
basically all i need when i open with dusknoir, it can still fight until it gers beaten down. and i think 1 its fine since its PBR team 3 vs 3. not DP wifi team

aquasuicune

Most of us are used to the first pokemon in the post being the lead. Editing your post to reflect that would be appreciated.

If it's a 3v3 wifi team, then why are you posting 6 pokemon?

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
whole team? supportive ones.