• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my team

mewfanforlife

I'm not the best at choosing natures and EVs so help is appreciated.
Garchomp@Razor Claw
Adamant
252Atk 252 Speed 4HP
EQ
Dragon Claw
Crunch
Fire Fang

Starmie@Shell Bell
Modest
Nature Cure
252 sp. atk 252 speed 4 hp
Psychic
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Surf

Roserade@Big Root (I need a better item but don't know what)
Modest
Posion Point
Giga Drain
Energy Ball
Sludge Bomb
Shadow Ball

KyleCM

i used to use roserade and its pretty good with giga drain and energy root. i don't know what to say about its move set though if i were you i would make the descision between gigadrain and energy ball. or not maybe you don't need to.

I like your starmies moveset. maybe use leftovers instead of shell bell? serebii says leftovers is more effective

personally i like the other dragons better than garchomp but i guess its speed is pretty good.

if i were you i would go through all the types and put a check next to the ones that you can defend against and which ones you can't. think: what would i do if my opponent uses a fire type move or a steel type move or a fighting type move

consider teaching brick break to garchomp or teaching focus blast to starmie so you can defend against dark steel rock and (normal?) anyways thats all i can think of for now.

Alzi

Toon link
This thing is a monster:

Garchomp@Life Orb
Jolly 252 atk / 16 hp / 240 spd
-Dragon Claw
-Sword Dance
-Fire Fang
-Earthquake

After 1 sword dance fire fang can KO skamory and bronzong.

Jeremy Tinslay

I'm not the best at choosing natures and EVs so help is appreciated.
Garchomp@Choice Scarf
Adamant
252Atk 252 Speed 4HP
EQ
Outrage
Earthquake
Fire Blast

Starmie@Expert Belt
Timid
Nature Cure
Psychic
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Surf

Roserade@Heat Rock
Modest
Posion Point
Solar Beam
Weather Ball
Sludge Bomb
Sunny Day

Needs more phsyical sweepers>Special sweepers.
Needs at least one wall.

Alchemy Blade

Back from Summer
o.o heatproof bronzong?

Sludge bomb needs to go.

Get rid of crunch for swords dance.

Starmie should have choice specs if that's your moveset.

I'll get a better analysis later... Tired right now... Zzzzz

mewfanforlife

I use Crunch to deal with Mewtwo and Alakazam. I don't have any moves good against them otherwise. Any advice for what else to replace with Swords Dance?

Alzi

Toon link
First things first you woudn't be battling a mewtwo because it is an Uber and your using OU pokemon. And i think starmie can maybe take out Alakazam after a couple of ice beams.