• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my team.

I'm more a collector than a battler but I just wanted to see what people think of my team and maybe I get some advise. I don't EV train cause I'm too lazy to do it.
Ok here is my team

Armaldo@scope lens
-Brick Break
-Earthquake
-X-Scissor
-Aerial Ace

Feraligatr@mystic water
-Blizzard
-Hydro Pump
-Hydro Cannon
-Surf

Ludicolo@wave incense
-Hydro Pump
-SolarBeam
-Ice Beam
-Waterfall

Giratina@dragon fang
-Shadow Force
-Fly
-Dragon Claw
-Draco Meteor

Dewgong@nevermeltice
-Blizzard
-Sheer Cold (I think I better replace this with Ice Beam)
-Surf
-Aqua Tail

Mismagius@magnet
-Perish Song
-Shadow Ball
-Thunder
-Thunderbolt

I know,I almost only use offensive moves.

Last edited:

John Light

good team, but

firstly. Do not use items like magnet as them only increase the power by 10%
secondly. I would use non offensive moves. Them help a lot!

I'm more a collector than a battler but I just wanted to see what people think of my team and maybe I get some advise. I don't EV train cause I'm too lazy to do it.
Ok here is my team

Armaldo@scope lens
-Brick Break
-Earthquake
-X-Scissor
-Aerial Ace
Armaldo is cool, but a little on the slow side. To speed it up, give it Rock Polish over Aerial Ace. Also, you'll want a Rock move. Stone Edge/Rock Slide over Brick Break.

Feraligatr@mystic water
-Blizzard
-Hydro Pump
-Hydro Cannon
-Surf
Yay!

...but the moves aren't really good to be honest. Feraligatr is a physical attacker, not a Sp.Attacker. You gave it all Sp.Attacks when it has a higher Attack...

Feraligatr:
-Waterfall/Aqua Tail
-Ice Punch/Ice Fang (Fang if you don't want to rebreed)
-EQ
-Dragon Dance/Swords Dance

If you use DD or SD, Feraligatr has more power and can sweep easier. You shouldn't overlap attacks either. What I mean by that is that your Feraligatr knows 3 damaging Water attacks. It only needs one. By teaching it different types of attacks, it can take on more opponents instead of just a few. Hydro Cannon is a poor choice of a move because of the recharging you have to do afterwards. Waterfall will do more in 2 turns than Hydro Cannon will.

Ludicolo@Leftovers
-Surf
-Grass Knot/Energy Ball
-Ice Beam
-Rain Dance/Leech Seed/Synthesis/Toxic
Again, you only need one damaging Water attack. Surf is reliable. Grass Knot/Energy Ball for other STAB. The last slot is up to you, and depends on what you can get. Leech Seed/Synthesis require re-breeding. Ludicolo can give some Rain support, but that would only really help Feraligatr and Dewgong...

Giratina@Leftovers
-Will-O-Wisp
-Rest
-Dragon Claw
-Sleep Talk/Shadow Claw/EQ
This is a defensive Pokemon. WoW to lower your opponent's Attack and do some additional damage. Shadow Force takes too long to use, so don't use it...

Dewgong@nevermeltice
-Rain Dance(if Ludicolo doesn't have it)/Encore
-Sheer Cold (I think I better replace this with Ice Beam) Yes! lol Good idea!
-Surf
-Rest
With Hydration and Rain, when you use Rest, you'll be able to recover from Sleep. Encore is there to stall your opponent.

Mismagius@Leftovers
-Will-O-Wisp
-Shadow Ball
-Calm Mind
-Thunderbolt

I know,I almost only use offensive moves.
It doesn't need Thunder AND Thunderbolt. If you're using the Rain Dance from Ludi or Dewgong, then you could consider Thunder...

^your grammar is atrocious....and these sets are god awful...

Dont just use offensive moves....dont go the AoA route....just dont.

Armaldo
Adamant/Impish
X-Scissor
Stone Edge
EQ
Swords Dance

Feraligatr
Adamant
Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Ice Punch
EQ

Ludicolo(swift Swim)
Modest/Timid
Rain Dance
Surf
Energy Ball
Ice Beam

Ludicolo(rain Dish)
Calm
Rain Dance
Surf/Energy Ball
Ice Beam
Leech Seed

why do you have solarbeam on ludicolo?! its a rain user!these sets may be off a bit....(mine isnt standard, so i dont remember the set)

Giratina
Bold
Dragon Pulse
Shadow Ball
Will-O-Wisp
Calm Mind

Dewgong
Modest
Surf
Ice Beam
Rain Dance
Something