• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Team

fireson360

MY HAIR ON FIRE!!
;469; yanmega@wise glasses
Speed boost
Modest Nature
252 sp. att, 252 speed, 4 def
-Protect
-Hyponosis
-Air Slash
-Bug Buzz
Yanmega in my book is beast as a lead. I sweapt a 2/3 of team but got killed by a bulky suicune. When eving, I was thinking weather hp or def Its just going to get killed in one hit so why not def, Because of that it can stand two hits

;466;Electivire@Expert belt
Motor Drive
Adamant Nature
252 att, 252 speed, 4 hp
-Cross Chop
-Ice punch
-Earthquake
-Thunder punch
I love this little lady right here, hit most things quick and hard! the only thing I don't like is i gotta pericite a thunder wave or something, Might be thing of adding a water, but highly not

;392;Infernape@Focus sash/life orb
Blaze
Navie Nature
36 att, 220 sp. att, 252 spe
-Nasty polt
-Flamethower
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat
What I do most of the time is close combat if I can kill it in one hit then Nasty Polt, get hit and Most likely I will be fast and use flamethower for my sp.att to rise two stages, increase 50% by Blaze and kill stuff in one hit.

;205;foretress@leftovers
Relaxed Nature
sturdy
252hp, 162, att, 96 def
-spikes
-Gyro ball
-Rapid spin
-explosion
Needed a Rapid spinner because sleath rock, and spikes tick me off. Don't say get rid of Gyro ball I just go an pneco with 0 ivs in speed. Set up, att if there week to it, switch out for yanmega again or who ever. then just go boom! :D

;130;Gyarods@leftovers
Adament Nature
intimidate
216 HP, 16 Atk, 188 Def, 88 Spe
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Ice Fang
-Taunt
You guys hate him, You guys love him and here he is, bulky Gyar like surgested

;242;Blissey@leftover
Natural Cure
Calm Nature
252hp, 40 def evs, 212 sp. def
-Softboiled
-Ice beam
-Aromatherapy
-Thunder Wave
She heals, herself and my team of status promble, stall, and in need of seimic toss tho -.-

Rate my team, Tell me if there needs to be any changes, I can take a few hit of the rude commentsJust updated the team to where I think I can count most pokemons, or types

Last edited:

lkelder0511

To smogon (Y)
;469; yanmega@wise glasses
Speed boost
Modest Nature
-Protect
-Hyponosis
-Air Slash
-Bug Buzz
Yanmega in my book is beast as a lead. I sweapt a 2/3 of team but got killed by a bulky suicune. When eving, I was thinking weather hp or def Its just going to get killed in one hit so why not def, Because of that it can stand two hits
standard

;466;Electivire@Expert belt
Motor Drive
Adamant Nature
252 att, 252 speed, 4 hp
-Cross Chop
-Ice punch
-Earthquake
-Thunder punch
I love this little lady right here, hit most things quick and hard! the only thing I don't like is i gotta pericite a thunder wave or something, Might be thing of adding a water, but highly not
Again standard a gyrados would work nice because of how it draws electric attacks

;392;Infernape@Focus sash/life orb
Blaze
Navie Nature
-Nasty polt
-Flamethower
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat
What I do most of the time is close combat if I can kill it in one hit then Nasty Polt, get hit and Most likely I will be fast and use flamethower for my sp.att to rise two stages, increase 50% by Blaze and kill stuff in one hit.
Unless this is your lead ditch focus sash i still prefer life orb even when leading

;472;Gliscor@leftover
Hyper Cutter
Impish Nature
252 hp, 252 def, 4 att
-Stealth rock
-earthquake
-Aerial Ace
-Roost
I added this guy to my team because I was a Hecross weak, And they wer right...So I added this little batty. Stealth rock is manily when there asleep from Yanmega just switch out.

;464;Rhyperior@leftover
Solid rock
Adamtn nature
128 hp, 252 att, 128 def
-MegaHorn
-Avalanche
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
Honstly I think he should be OU because of stats, I needed a tank seeing how I have two walls, mix, specail, Phy. sweaper.
I would drop this guy for bulky gyrados

;242;Blissey@leftover
Natural Cure
Calm Nature
-Softboiled
-Ice beam
-Aromatherapy
-Thunder Wave
She heals, herself and my team of status promble, stall, and in need of seimic toss tho -.-

Rate my team, Tell me if there needs to be any changes, I can take a few hit of the rude comments

As i said before put in a gyrados to help your team with hp ice mixape which absolutley rapes your team

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Fire Fang > AA on Gliscor, it still manages to hurt Heracross while allowing you to damage Skarmory and Bronzong at the same time. 240 HP / 56 Def / 212 Spd, Impish nature is the preferred spread these days so you can outrun Lucario and EQ it before it gets to Ice Punch you.

DDmence weak, nothing is resistant to Dragon attacks and you will get smacked down hard seeing that it's enjoying quite a resurgence. Same can be said for anything not named Heracross, or to a lesser extent Tar.

When building a team build them according to resistances, NOT set team formulas like physical sweeper / special sweeper / physical wall / special wall, etc. All out walling has been obsolete ever since D/P came out because of how much more threats have been introduced. Resistances are more versatile and allows you to defend well without sacrificing offensive power (not that you lack it or anything).

Last edited:
Choice Band TTar can 2HKO your whole team. Rhyperior MIGHT survive two Earthquakes, but even then he can't switch in forever.

As said before Infernape rapes your whole team.

Sub / Roost / Discharge / HP Ice Zapdos rapes every pokemon on your team. Blissey is quickly PP stalled out of Ice Beams, as is Rhyperior and Stone Edge.

Gyarados annihilates you too.

Give Blissey 252 Defense EVs. That will double her total defensive value.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Well, Rhyperior can deal with Tar somewhat, but you're right. Without any Wish support EQ is going to wear it down.

lkelder0511, bulky Gyara can't counter Ape, seeing that Grass Knot is capable of 2KOing.

Ladekhan

yanmega@wise glasses by the way im sorta noob.
Speed boost
Modest Nature
-Protect
-Hyponosis
-Air Slash/hp ground
-Bug Buzz
Standard, maybe u should consider hp ground

Electivire@ LIFE ORB
Motor Drive
Adamant Nature
252 att, 252 speed, 4 hp
-Cross Chop
-Ice punch
-Earthquake
-Thunder punch
Standard but life orb works better then expert belt.
Infernape@Focus sash/life orb
Blaze
Navie Nature
-Nasty polt
-Flamethower
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat
Looks good

Gliscor@leftover
Hyper Cutter
Impish Nature
252 hp, 252 def, 4 att
-Stealth rock
-earthquake
-Aerial Ace/ICE FANG/FIRE FANG/ THUNDER FANG
-Roost
I added this guy to my team because I was a Hecross weak, And they wer right...So I added this little batty. Stealth rock is manily when there asleep from Yanmega just switch out.
Fire fang for bronzong etc...

Rhyperior@leftover
Solid rock
Adamtn nature
128 hp, 252 att, 128 def
-MegaHorn
-Avalanche
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
Honstly I think he should be OU because of stats, I needed a tank seeing how I have two walls, mix, specail, Phy. sweaper.
Maybe ditch this for bronzong
Blissey@leftover
Natural Cure
Calm Nature
-Softboiled
-Ice beam
-Aromatherapy
-Thunder Wave/Thunder bolt????
Im not sure if boltbeam would work.

Rate my team, Tell me if there needs to be any changes, I can take a few hit of the rude comments
Looks good probs better than mine.

Ladekhan

yanmega@wise glasses by the way im sorta noob.
Speed boost
Modest Nature
-Protect
-Hyponosis
-Air Slash/hp ground
-Bug Buzz
Standard, maybe u should consider hp ground

Electivire@ LIFE ORB
Motor Drive
Adamant Nature
252 att, 252 speed, 4 hp
-Cross Chop
-Ice punch
-Earthquake
-Thunder punch
Standard but life orb works better then expert belt.
Infernape@Focus sash/life orb
Blaze
Navie Nature
-Nasty polt
-Flamethower
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat
Looks good

Gliscor@leftover
Hyper Cutter
Impish Nature
252 hp, 252 def, 4 att
-Stealth rock
-earthquake
-Aerial Ace/ICE FANG/FIRE FANG/ THUNDER FANG
-Roost
Fire fang for bronzong etc...

Rhyperior@leftover
Solid rock
Adamtn nature
128 hp, 252 att, 128 def
-MegaHorn
-Avalanche
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
Maybe ditch this for bronzong
Blissey@leftover
Natural Cure
Calm Nature
-Softboiled
-Ice beam
-Aromatherapy
-Thunder Wave/Thunder bolt????
Im not sure if boltbeam would work.

Looks good probs better than mine.

lkelder0511

To smogon (Y)
Well, Rhyperior can deal with Tar somewhat, but you're right. Without any Wish support EQ is going to wear it down.

lkelder0511, bulky Gyara can't counter Ape, seeing that Grass Knot is capable of 2KOing.

I said it could help with the weakness

LAS3R123

Wow That use to be my Old *** Team And it raped but now it can get raped I would advise you to change it up alot like maybe a ninjask or somthin else and noOOOOOOOOOO Infernape they suk.