• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Team!

*IZ*

So this is my team

Serperior
leaf storm
leaf blade
energy ball
calm mind
I need a good move instead of leaf blade since I already have grass moves.

Wargle
brave bird
bulk up
superpower
rockslide
I like this moveset since it helps me kill a lot of things lol

Archeops
Dragon Claw
Stone Edge
Crunch
Earthquake
With its high attack I dont think I need anything to up its attack stats plus its ability sucks

Galvantula
Energy ball
Thunder
Sucker Punch
Bug Buzz
I like this guy with its good ability to have higher accuraccy

Krookodile
Earthquake
Outrage
Bulk up
crunch
This guy is strong and with Moxie it is a sweeper

Zoroark
U-turn
Night Daze
Night slash
Flamethrower
I like fooling people with his ability but I need help to find a better move instead of Night slash.

And yes this is my team. I also need help to see which pokemon get which items since I can't choose which items they should get. :)

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Serperior
Adamant Nature
~Coil
~Return
~Leaf Blade
~Dragon Tail/Leech Seed/Toxic

Serperior @ Big Root
Modest Nature
~Calm Mind
~Giga Drain
~Leech Seed
~Toxic/Hidden Power [Fire]

it has a really bad movepool in the Special department, not to mention Leaf Storm is useless until we get access to Contrary.

Zoroark
Modest/Timid Nature
~Night Daze
~Focus Blast
~Flamethrower
~Nasty Plot/Grass Knot