• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my team

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Crustle
Naughty
Sturdy
Evs:? Ivs:?
Hard stone
stealth rock
Rockslide
Bulldoze

He's a special wall but nothing special really! Lol I definitely need a replacement for him.

Conkeldurr
Adamant
Iron fist
Shell bell
Drain punch
Mach punch
Ice punch
ThunderPunch

Conkeldurr is one of my all time favs but I can't say I'm liking iron fist as much as guts. He's my tank in case that wasn't obvious.

Magmar
Mild
Flame body
Ivs:? Evs:?
Charcoal
Confuse ray
Mach punch
Fire blast
Flamethrower

I'm thinking I'll replace him with volcarona btw they're both special sweepers.

Azumaril
Adamant
Huge power
Mystic water
Waterfall
Return
Superpower
Strength (to be deleted)

Had her since practically since the beginning of the game. But I don't think she'll cut it in wifi. She plays the role of physical sweeper.

Umbreon
Bold
Inner focus
Leftovers
Toxic
Wish
Protect
Faint attack

Got her as a an egg from a friend and she just stuck. I like her a lot but if there something better I'll give it a go. Special wall/staller.

Excadrill
Jolly
Sand force
Quick claw
Rock slide
X-scissor
Swords dance
Earthquake

An old but a goody. Brought him over from my white version, I can't complain I mean he gets the job done. Physical sweeper.

Idk about you but I see a couple of things wrong with this team:
1. Too many shared weakness, Fighting is effective on both excadrill and umbreon or rock on crustle and magmar
2. Too many of my Pokemon rely on physical brute force. Excadrill, Conkeldurr, And Azumaril! That's half of my team!
Bold are edits. And if up you have questions ask, there are no stupid questions.

Mostly what I need help with is rounding out my teams type weaknesses and making sure I have a variety of different things like walls, tanks, stallers, etc.

Last edited:

Ilan

Your uber team is crushed by the entire tier, for improving it you need to take out excadrill to be OU.
And then I don't understand what I should change.. the whole team except conkeldurr crustle and azumarill? seems like an in-game team.. the Evs are probably all mixed and it needs to be rebuilt.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Yeah it is but I'm trying to get a good post game/wifi team but I a little help to get off the starting line also Im going to replace iron fist Conkeldurr with a guts one of the same nature

Usatoday

Eternal God
all im going to say is add descriptions to your pokes before jesus locks this thread but atleast evolve magmar into magmortar then give azumarill choice band with aqua jet over return

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Yeah it is but I'm trying to get a good post game/wifi team but I a little help to get off the starting line also Im going to replace iron fist Conkeldurr with a guts one of the same nature

So you're admitting it's an in-game team?

THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU POST IN THE COMPETITIVE SECTION!!??

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Well yes but what I'm trying to do is turn it into a post game team so what i really need to know is what will go and what will stay in order to make that happen!

X-Lucario

King of Losers
How is postgame stuff ingame? No what I'm asking is a wifi team after game has ended! read the sentences!
Yeah it is but I'm trying to get a good post game/wifi team etc.

Usually "post-game" refers to things like missions after the Elite Four, Battle Frontier, and other things of that nature. The Competitive Pokemon section is strictly for competitive teams, and you keep referring to this as a "post-game" team, which really doesn't clarify that.

Just saying, but if I hadn't moved this thread, it would be closed since you are missing EVs and detailed descriptions for each of your Pokemon, both of which are requirements lined out in the CRMT Rules thread.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Well thanks for that I guess as for Evs I caant really say cuz they weren't trained with that in mind so thanks

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Crustle
Adamant
Sturdy
Evs:252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SpD Ivs:?
Muscle Band
Shell Smash
Rockslide
Earthquake
X-Scissor

He's a special wall but nothing special really! Lol I definitely need a replacement for him.
Shell Smash is an amazing move and there's no reason not to use it. Sturdy guarantees that you'll be getting at least one Shell Smash in (barring the opponent using multi-hit moves). Rock Slide + Earthquake for QuakeSlide coverage and X-Scissor for STAB.

Conkeldurr
Adamant
Iron fist
Leftovers
Drain punch
Mach punch / Bulk Up / Payback
Ice punch
Bulk Up / Payback

Conkeldurr is one of my all time favs but I can't say I'm liking iron fist as much as guts. He's my tank in case that wasn't obvious.

Your Iron Fist set is fine, although Thunderpunch doesn't do much so you might want to use Bulk Up for boosting or Payback for better coverage. However, if you want to rebreed then you can use a Guts set:

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb
Brave
Guts
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Facade
- Payback

with Bulk Up for further boosting, Drain Punch for STAB and healing off Burn damage, and Payback for near-perfect neutral coverage.

Magmar
Mild / Modest
Flame body
Expert Belt
Psychic
Mach punch / Focus Blast
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower

I'm thinking I'll replace him with volcarona btw they're both special sweepers.

Go with Psychic and Thunderbolt for better coverage. If you want to go fully Special, use Focus Blast over Mach Punch, and the Modest nature.

As for a possible Volcarona moveset:

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Modest
- Quiver Dance
- Flamethrower
- Bug Buzz
- Substitute

With Quiver Dance for boosting, and Flamethrower and Bug Buzz for STAB. I like to use Substitute as the last move as it helps in setting up Quiver Dances.

Azumaril
Adamant
Huge power
Muscle Band
Waterfall
Return
Superpower / Brick Break
Ice Punch

Had her since practically since the beginning of the game. But I don't think she'll cut it in wifi. She plays the role of physical sweeper.

When you delete Strength, replace it with Ice Punch for coverage. Brick Break is an option over Superpower as it still hits hard and doesn't result in a drop in your Attack.

Umbreon
Bold
Inner focus
Leftovers
Toxic
Wish / Protect
Curse
Payback
Got her as a an egg from a friend and she just stuck. I like her a lot but if there something better I'll give it a go. Special wall/staller.

Payback > Faint Attack as Payback really benefits from Umbreon's low speed. Curse is nice for making yourself bulkier.

Excadrill
Jolly
Sand force
Expert Belt / Life Orb
Rock slide
X-scissor
Swords dance
Earthquake

An old but a goody. Brought him over from my white version, I can't complain I mean he gets the job done. Physical sweeper.

Idk about you but I see a couple of things wrong with this team:
1. Too many shared weakness, Fighting is effective on both excadrill and umbreon or rock on crustle and magmar
2. Too many of my Pokemon rely on physical brute force. Excadrill, Conkeldurr, And Azumaril! That's half of my team!
Bold are edits. And if up you have questions ask, there are no stupid questions.
Mostly what I need help with is rounding out my teams type weaknesses and making sure I have a variety of different things like walls, tanks, stallers, etc.

Comments in bold.