• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate my team

Looking for people to rate my team,feel free to make suggestions on the moveset or Pokemon themselves

Clefable
@leftovers
EVS-252 HP/252 attack
-return
-shadow ball/metor mash
-substitute/belly drum
-softboiled

Roserade
@life orb
Evs- 252 HP/252 spd/4 s Dec
-leaf storm
-sludge bomb
-sleep powder
-hidden power (ground)

Azelf
@focus band
Evs-252 sp atk/252 spd
-flame thrower
-thunderbolt
-grass knot
- u-turn

Scrafty
@ leftovers
Evs- 252hp/4 atk/252 Dec
-bulk up
-drain punch
-payback
-rest

Chandelure
@air balloon
- substitute
-heat wave
-shadow ball
- engery ball

Claydol
@leftovers
Evs- 252 HP/140 def/112 spd
-earthquake
-rapid spin
-stealth rock
-Psychic

Addintional information : I'm willing to change these Pokemon,and if possible could you leave the best nature's for this team or suggested pokemon

Last edited:

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Looking for people to rate my team,feel free to make suggestions on the moveset or Pokemon themselves

Clefable
@Life Orb
EVS-252 HP/252 attack
-return
-Fire Blast
-Grass Knot/Ice Beam
-softboiled

Roserade
@life orb
Evs- 252 HP/252 spd/4 s Dec
-leaf storm
-sludge bomb
-sleep powder
-hidden power (ground)

Azelf
@focus band
Evs-252 sp atk/252 spd
-flame thrower
-thunderbolt
-grass knot
- u-turn

Scrafty
@ leftovers
Evs- 252hp/4 atk/252 Dec
-bulk up
-drain punch
-payback
-rest

Chandelure
@air balloon
-substitute
-Fire Blast
-shadow ball
-energy ball

Claydol
@leftovers
Evs- 252 HP/140 def/112 spd
-earthquake
-rapid spin
-stealth rock
-Psychic

Addintional information : I'm willing to change these Pokemon,and if possible could you leave the best nature's for this team or suggested pokemon
Suggestions in bold.

Aurath8

Clefable's Spatk is higher so use this set:

Clefable@Leftovers
Modest
Magic Guard
252 HP / Spatk
-Calm Mind
-Hyper Voice
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam

It's attacking stats aren't that high and the only other move it has that boosts either of its stats is Belly Drum, which Clefable is far too slow to use. Calm Mind boosts your Spatk which compensates for the lack of Life Orb.
Hyper Voice is your best STAB, while Thunderbolt and Ice Beam is probably the best coverage you can achieve with the remaining two slots.

Psyshock > Grass Knot on Azelf. Grass Knot doesn't get any notable coverage and of course you'll need an adequate STAB move. You can probably use Psychic instead as you can always U-turn out to Scrafty.

Giga Drain > Leaf Storm on Roserade. You have Sleep Powder so you can afford to use a less powerful attack.