• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My Three Man Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyewatson

[4th Gen] Rate My Three Man Team

Hey there I have some pokemon that I have just caught and I wanted to know if they are okay.

Red is the stronger stat
Blue is the weaker stat
Btw it shows these colours in-game

Tentacool ;072;

Nature: Naive

IV Stats
HP: 9
Attack: 3
Defence: 26
Sp. Atk: 22
Sp. Def: 18
Speed: 12

Should I keep him and train his Defence and Special attack and speed? I know he has a better Sp. Def. however I wanted to get your guys opinions on whether or not he is good or not.

Mareep ;179;

Nature: Gentle

IV Stats
HP: 23
Attack: 16
Defence: 1
Sp. Atk: 21
Sp. Def: 11
Speed: 17

Mareep, has a good IV for Sp Attack and a good Sp Defense. I was thinking of boosting its health as well. I know I could have gotten better numbers for its IV like 31 however I am not going all out to have the perfect pokemon.

Then I have my starter, with probably the best stats so far,

Bayleef ;153;

Nature: Modest

IV Stats
HP: 19
Attack: 8
Defence: 13
Sp. Atk: 27
Sp. Def: 16
Speed: 21

I don't know about you guys but I think it has pretty good stats for a beginning Pokémon. I think it is obvious what I'm going to raise for this one. I already spent a few hours training out its Sp. attack. I'll post its stats when I reach level 50.

Not sure what moves to give them really, move suggestions would be nice.

Thoughts, constructive criticisms and feed back would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Tyewatson

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.