• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate my trick room team

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
Rhyperior@Ground gem
lightningrod
Adament
-stone edge
-earthquake
-megahorn
-protect

Escavalier@Bug gem
Swarm
Adament
-poison jab
-protect
-counter
-megahorn

Conkeldurr@quick claw
Sheer force
Adament
-bulk up
-rock slide
-protect
-poison jab

Magnezone@rocky helmet
Magnet pull
modest
-flash cannon
-thunder bolt
-hyperbeam
-protect

Dusknoir@wide lens
Pressure
calm
-shadow sneak
-will o wisp
-protect
-trick room

Reuniclus@leftovers
Overcoat
modest
-trick room
-protect
-psychic
-thunder

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Brick Break instead of Poison Jab on Conkeldurr (why it has no STAB anyway?)

Iron Head over Poison Jab on Escavalier. Both Steel & Poison are bad offensive typing, but at least Iron Head has STAB.

Tri Attack over Hyper Beam on Magnezone. Tri Attack deals more damage than Hyper Beam over two turns (remember that HB charges on second turn)

blackgrgoyle

Pokeninja
reuniclus

use ice beam over protect on reuniclus

blackgrgoyle

Pokeninja
Missing Part

You need a support pokemon on your team. They increase the stats of other pkoemon on your team using baton pass ex. yanmega, ninjask

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
can i have the shiny heatran

blackgrgoyle

Pokeninja
Shinies

What would u trade for the shiny giratina? I could part with my shiny darkrai for it.

PokemonAndDBZ

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Psychic

this is a great set for reuniculus. with magic guard life wont do any damage. maxed hp makes sure it stays alive long enough to set up trick room. and the other moves cover pretty much the whole OU metagame.