• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my UBER team!

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
The only thing i don't know about these as i'm posting this at school, and can't remember them at the moment, are the natures, so when i get home, i shall edit this post and put them in.

1. Darkrai, @ draco plate
Nature: coming soon, see the top of the post.
EV's: 255 SP atk, 255 Speed
Moves:
1. Spacial rend
2. Roar of time
3. Dark pulse.
4. Psychic

2. Rayquaza @ Enigma Berry
Nature: See top of post.
EV's: Not ure as i got it off of GTS.
Moves:
1. Dragon Pulse
2. Fly
3. Stone Edge
4. Iron tail.

Kyogre, @ Splash Plate
Nature: Same as the others,
EV's: same as rayquaza,
Moves:
1. Blizzard
2. Thunder
3. Aqua Tail
4. Sheer cold,

Deoxys, @ Mind Plate.
Nature: See top of post.
EV's: Same as Rayquaza.
Moves:
1. Psycho Boost
2. ExtremeSpeed
3. Drain Punch
4. Shadow Ball

Palkia, @ Lustrous orb,
Nature: see top of post,
EV's: 255 Sp. Atk. 255 Speed.
Moves:
1. Spacial Rend,
2. Draco Meteor
3. Aqua Tail
4. Aura Sphere

Dialga @ Adamant Orb
Nature: see top of post,
EV's: Same as Rayquaza.
Moves:
1. Roar of time
2. Earth Power
3. Flash Cannon
4. Aura Sphere.

There you have it.

Judging from the moves and held items, and the fact you have Kyogre and Rayquaza on a single team, this seems more like an ingame RMT thread. Are you planning on using this against other people?

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
Yes, i am currently using this against other people, the moves can be changed, especially for Kyogre & Rayquaza.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
im sorry but theres basically everything wrong with this team, the moves are all over the place, and half the pokemon havent even got ev spreads, your much better of looking at smogon, then posting a team on here, with correct natures/moves etc.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
^^ what he said.

Bear in mind teams used in the Uber environment are not restricted to just pokemon in the Uber tier. It just means that all pokemon, Ubers and standards, can be used in the tier, whereas standard OU excludes Ubers.

Chompah2112

OhNoWobbufett!
i got one thing to say: Action Replay. nothing more, nothing less.
ok ill go in a little deeper. the only way your gonna even close to lucky enough to use REALLY good ubers is with the AR cheats and codes. plus you get arceus with it and its a beast. sorry if i affended any anti-AR pokefans out there