• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my unorthodox team.

What do you think

Porygon-Z@ Silk Scarf and sometimes Focus Sash
Tri Attack
Hyper Beam
Trick Room
Protect

252 Sp. Atk EVs, 129 def. EVs , 126 Sp. Def. EVs

Bronzong@ Wide Lens
Hypnosis
Trick Room
Protect
Extrasensory

Ev spread is same as Porygon-Z

Togekiss@ Expert Belt
Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Shadow Ball
Hyper Beam

Same as the above 2

Rhyperior@Focus Sash
Megahorn
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Protect

Same-ol, Same-ol

Slowking@Leftovers
Surf
Psychic
Protect
Trick Room

Same thing AGAIN!

Cresselia@Light Clay
Light Screen
Reflect
Moonlight
Trick Room

Ev trained completely in Def. and Sp. Def.

I won 11 out of 11 wi-fi Double Battles ever since I completed this team.

a trick room team only needs 2 or 3 trick roomers. yours has 4.
some of your ev spreads are plain stupid. 252 on Bronzong?! I k ow it has extrasensory, but why waste a complete 252 on one attack??

a moveselot is wasted on cresselia and porygon-z with trick room.
porygon-z wants
tri attack/hyper beam (id go with tri attack)
ice beam
thunderbolt
dark pulse

try to get to know a bit more of CB before making a specialty team.

I do.
And I'm sticking with it because it has NEVER EVER EVER failed me.

Yes, I regret wasting 252 Sp. Atk EVs on Bronzong, but it's still EXTREMELY useful.

And I usually only use 3 trick roomers ( I also have many others, but these are just among my best)

Good idea with Dark Pulse, but I have no TM. And it needs Protect and Trick Room.

Ice Beam and Thunderbolt are wastes, and Hyper Beam is a last resort attack.

I don't care if it's a sitting duck for Ghosts.

Last edited:
Bolt+Beam is not a waste, mind you, as it deals at least neutral damage to all the types.
Hyper Beam, as you may find in one of the stickies in this forum, sucks. The only reason it is used on Z is to OHKO Blissey. Even though you have it, you can't, as Choice Specs is required.

....I've beaten a few Gengars with this team, despite not having any pokemon (except Togekiss) to deal with Ghosts and 2 Psychic Types
It's not a problem if I manage to use Trick Room, because Gengar has weak defenses, though he could put me to sleep. (shivers)

Last edited: