• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My UU Team!!

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
Note: I use Aerodactyl and Venusaur as according to smogon, they are UU.
Here is the team:

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Jolly
Pressure
EV's: 252Atk / 252Spe / 6HP
~Taunt
~Stealth Rock
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake

Aerodactyl is a great lead in UU. Taunt to prevent people from setting up rocks before I do. Rock Slide over Stone Edge because Stone Edge misses to often.

Altaria @ Life Orb
Adamant
Natural Cure
EV's: 252Stk / 252Spe / 6HP
~Dragon Dance
~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw
~Aerial Ace

My Physical Sweeper. Altaria is highly underestimated. With a DD or two this thing is monstrous. Aerial Ace for the plethora of fighting and grass types in UU.

Frosslass @ Choice Specs
Timid
Snow Cloak
EV's: 252SpA / 252Spe / 6HP
~Shadow Ball
~Ice Beam
~Thunderbolt
~HP Fight

Pretty self explanatory, my special sweeper.

Hitmontop @ Life Orb
Adamant
Technician
EV's: 252Atk / 252HP / 6Spe
~Fake Out
~Mach Punch
~Close Combat
~Stone Edge

Technitop, the lategame sweeper. I am just pondering on where to put in Bullet Punch.

Claydol @ Leftovers
Bold
Levitate
EV's: 252HP / 144Def / 114SpD
~Calm Mind
~Earth Power
~Ice Beam
~Rapid Spin

Ahh claydol. The best rapid spinner of UU, being able to dodge spikes and tspikes completely, and taking minimal damage from SR. Calm Mind Claydol with Rapid Spin.

Venusaur @ Leftovers
Calm
Overgrow
EV's: 252HP / 252SpD / 6SpA
~Leech Seed
~Sleep Powder
~Sludge Bomb
~Energy Ball

Annoyer/Special wall. this thing is heck annoying if it gets sleepseed up. Always causing switches which is great thanks to aero :)

So there is my team. I am at approx 1100 in UU and thats thanks to this team(nothing big, I know). Hope I get some Response!!

UltimoVenusaur

DracoFist FTW
I like your Venusaur, although I think you might get better mileage out of it as a SubSeeder. Try replacing Sleep Powder with Substitute and invest the EVs you'd put into HP into SpAtk so as to maximize the total percentage of HP you get back from your Seed/Lefties combo.

Manafii101

Manafii Addict
I can't see much wrong with your team, but you've got a huge ice weakness and your Altaria has 252 Stk. Type-o? A pretty good team overall though.

Mega Typhlosion

Your team seems very good, however as pointed out, you have a huge Ice weakness, only resisted by Froslass. Hitmontop doesn't need Bullet Punch because it only covers Rock and Ice which are already covered by Mach Punch/Close Combat.

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
k thanks...
hmmm n shadow your right, any ideas for a wall replacement for Venus? I really want to keep Aero, Altaria and Claydol..It doesnt matter which kind of wall, claydol can be easily altered to wall one side. I have always been thinking of Hypno or maybe some other poke would be nice...
Also looking for a rotom counter..the thing annoys me to hell

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Thought I'd mention this, Steelix resists both of Rotom's STAB moves so it could work. I'm fairly sure it's UU IIRC.

Manafii101

Manafii Addict
Try a Magneton. Not Magnezone, Magneton. It's a UU that could smash a Rain Dance team with thunder and it resists ice.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
steelix is UU but it dies to special hits too easily. If I add it it also gives me a water weakness, resisted by noone. rain teams will give me probs then.

If you're that worried about Water types Dry Skin Toxicroak can replace Hitmontop since you're not using him as a Spinner.

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
Magneton is banned on UU ladder in smogon IIRC <_<
Although this doesnt make sense, what problem is it if some people want to use weaker pokes than fully evolved ones( although some NFEs are better than some FEs)
Toxicroak doesnt exactly give the revenge killing ability as Hitmontop. Besides, CS users are no good as I would have to switch out. I once one with Hitmontop as all my opponents were sufficiently weakened. I really think that Hitmontop is the best revenge killer in UU IMO