• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My UU team

iwhyte8921

Most Amazing Trainer
Here is a UU team I came up with.

Pokémon UU Team

Donphan
Cobalion
Starraptor
Kyurem
Suicune
Zapdos

Donphan@Leftovers 252hp/100atk/152def*Nature: Admant
Rapid Spin
Earthquake
Ice Shard
Stealth Rocks

This is my set-up lead. He is also Is a great rapid spinner and attacker. I have a Suicune to make up for his horrible special defense and weaknesses.

Cobalion@Life Orb 252hp/152atk/100def Nature: Admant
Swords Dance
Taunt
Close Combat
Stone Edge

Simple. He is my attacking sweeper. With just one swords dance he is very intimidating and he has extremely good defense so he is able to set up.

Kyurem@Life Orb 252hp/252sp.atk/4speed Nature: Modest
Glaciate
Draco Meteor
Ice Beam
Focus Blast

How the crap is he UU?! His stats are amazing, and I am using him as a special attacker. He also has natural bulk to take hits. Glaciate is for breaking sweepers and to make up for his "ok" speed.

Zapdos@Life Orb 4hp/252spatk/252speed Nature: Timid
Thunderbolt
Heat Wave
Substitute*
Agility

With already 100 base speed an agility can make him scary. He has natural bulk to make it easy to set and substitue also for setting up. He is my main special attacker.

Staraptor@Choice Scarf 252atk/252speed/4hp Nature: Jolly
Double-Edge
Close Combat
Brave Bird
U-Turn
He is a reckless raptor! I scarfed him because his speed is not that good, and it makes him a revenge killer.

Suicune@Leftovers 252hp/252sp.def/4spatk Nature: Modest
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
Scald

He is my main special wall. With calm minds he can be like a bliss with special attack. I put hydro pump and scald so if I want more power I have hydro pump, but if I need the burn or accuracy I have scald.

I know hidden power moves would be a better choice on some movesets but I don't do ivs!!!

So there is my team, feel free to leave comments on the movesets, evs or anything. ;245;;245;;245;Sweepcune hahahahahahahaha

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Staraptor and Kyurem are BL, not UU. BL is the ban list for UU, so every BL pokemon is realistically OU.

iwhyte8921

Most Amazing Trainer

AromaFlora

floofy
Yeah, get rid of Staraptor and Kyurem since they're banned.

Anyway, you want Jolly over Adamant on Cobalion is only for the sake of speed tie with other Cobalion. A 50/50 chance to eliminate this huge threat is better than nothing. Outspeeding Mismagius to Stone Edge it before being smacked by Hidden Power Fighting is also great. Heh, you may also want to try out a Substitute Cobalion to make set-up even easier. It 6-0s Faladran. ^_^ It just uses Leftovers as the item and Iron Head over Stone Edge for secondary STAB. Oh, and of course Substitute over Taunt for that case.

Uhh I guess I shouldn't attempt to rate any longer since with those two gone from your team, you might be undergoing some huge changes. Good luck!