• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My UU Team!

SuicuneScale

Is that a cookie?
*EDIT* Just right click on the images and hit open in new tab. They are just the pokes pictures.
imgres

Flo Rida (Donphan) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
Standard Donphan set. Used to spin and put rocks up. Occasionally can EQ and still gets the job done.

imgres

Spots (Suicune) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald
- Calm Mind
CroCune set. Have set up many times with it. I believe this is the best set for suicune and this slot shouldn't be changed.

imgres

SARAbi (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Magic Coat
- Recover
- Stealth Rock
Trying out a new Celebi set that can work as an anti-lead.

imgres

WALL-MART! (Registeel) @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Amnesia
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Iron Defense
All this guy does is walls everything.

imgres

Generic Name (Raikou) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
Special Sweeper that can do serious damage if unprepared.

imgres

JustDoIt (Victini) @ Choice Band
Trait: Victory Star
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- V-create
- Fusion Bolt
- Brick Break
- U-turn
Standard Victini Set. Rips holes through other teams.

Last edited:

Aztec_Blaziken

Back to WiFi Battles
You may need a Scarfed pokemon if you get caught up in a pinch. I personally use a scarfed Victini and it can still 2-KO a Bold Chansey.
Your Donphan has attack investments but a defensive nature. Does that work out for you to go half and half?

Last edited:

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Since u have Stealth Rock on Donphan why Celebi get SR in it's moveset? Replace it with U-turn to escape.

Suicune and Celebi are both UU... That's not right :/

But yeah, any specific reason why you're using Giga Drain > Grass Knot or Leaf Storm? This is the kind of things you write in the descriptions.

Oh and I agree with the guy above. Take Stealth Rock out of one of the two pokemon. Preferably Celebi since it has a lot useful options, like Thunder Wave, which I suggest you use.