• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my UU team

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Focus Blast is nice and all but don't forget its lame accuracy and the fact Super Power hits Chansey much harder.

You mean Blissey, since Chaney is Ou.

It's really unnecessary since Arcanine and Toxicroak are there

Kenyon

I feel like you should not use a legendary for an online team.its my personal opinion. may i suggest replacing it with one of these:
Politoed Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Encore

OR
Slowking Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

ho-oh tajra

Brazilian Trainer
I feel like you should not use a legendary for an online team.its my personal opinion. may i suggest replacing it with one of these:
Politoed Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Encore

OR
Slowking Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

The suggestions are interesting but I feel they don't do what Suicune does, see:
Prakhar's Suicune is a Calm Mind / Rest setup, so changing it for, for example, Choice Scarf is a huge change.
With that in mind, maybe Slowking with Leftover, Calm Mind and Slack Off would fit the idea better, no?
Encore is a really good move by the by.

Kenyon

The suggestions are interesting but I feel they don't do what Suicune does, see:
Prakhar's Suicune is a Calm Mind / Rest setup, so changing it for, for example, Choice Scarf is a huge change.
With that in mind, maybe Slowking with Leftover, Calm Mind and Slack Off would fit the idea better, no?
Encore is a really good move by the by.
I agree with you I think that your idea of a slowking is a better suggestion because, as you said, it properly replaces it. SO how about this one

Slowking Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

And perhaps instead of Psyshock how about Psychic ,It is stronger and still has the STAB bonus with the chance to lower the special defense of the enemy.

ho-oh tajra

Brazilian Trainer
I agree with you I think that your idea of a slowking is a better suggestion because, as you said, it properly replaces it. SO how about this one

Slowking Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

And perhaps instead of Psyshock how about Psychic ,It is stronger and still has the STAB bonus with the chance to lower the special defense of the enemy.

I prefer with Psyshock since it hits through your enemy's DEF instead of SP. DEF, allowing you to break through opposite Calm Minders.