• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my White team!

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
I prefer that none of the pokemon are changed, but if has to be done I'll do it.
Ice weak, I know. Another problem I have is that pretty much all my team has more physical moves than other kinds of moves. I apologize as I was fairly lazy with this one too. I didn't bother with EV's either, but you can put those down if you want.

~Jalorda~
-Overgrow-
*Jolly
???
-Leaf Blade
-Swords Dance
-Aerial Ace?
-Dragon Tail?

Going for a sweeper. Leaf Blade for STAB, Swords Dance is a must. I'm very unsure about the last two slots.

~Zeburaika~
--
*???
Life Orb
-Wild Bolt
-Agility
-Thrash?
-???

Physical. Bolt is obvious, Agility just in case. Thrash to, well... thrash them, I guess. Clueless about nature.

~Waruvial~
-Overconfidence-
*Brave
Muscle Band
-Earthquake
-Outrage
-Foul Play
-???

I named this guy (or gal) Teroar, for easily noticeable reasons.

~Hihidaruma~
-Daruma Mode-
*???
Leftovers
-Flamethrower
-Nitro Charge
-Belly Drum
-Hammer Arm

Daruma Mode increases defenses by a long shot, and Special Attack by much farther, wich helps out Flamethrower. Leftovers to bring it out of Daruma Mode for a short bit of time.

~Abagoura~
-Solid Rock-
*???
???
-Aqua Jet
-Protect
-Ancientpower
-Shell Break

~Wargle~
-???-
*???
???
-Aerial Ace
-Brave Bird
-Whirlwind
-Slash​

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
~Jalorda~
-Overgrow-
Timid
Leftovers
-Substitute
-Leech Seed
-Giga Drain
-Protect/Glare/Coil
Jaroda's attack stat is dreadful and it is much better as a subseeder. Leftovers + Leech Seed + Substitute gives Jaroda massive staying power, and Giga Drain gives you extra support. The last move is up to you. Protect helps you recover even more, Glare for Paralysis which means less turns of the opponent attacking whilst Coil boosts your Attack, Accuracy and most notably your defence. I say stick with Protect.

~Zeburaika~
Motor Drive
Hasty
Life Orb
-Wild Bolt
-Return
-Pursuit
-Double Kick
Pretty self-explanatory. Wild Bolt + Return + Pursuit provide decent coverage an Double Kick helps you against Ice, Rock and Ground types.

~Hihidaruma~
Encourage
Adamant
Life Orb

-Flare Blitz
-Rock Slide
-Superpower
-EQ

DM Hihidaruma shouldn't even be considered. With an attack stat like Hihi's, access to strong moves like Flare Blitz and the incredible ability Encourage you should definitely stick to a set like this. It makes the most of Encourage and Hihidaruma's attack stat.

Left the others for other people to rate.

Nightfox

~Abagoura~
-Solid Rock-
*Adamant
Life Orb
-Aqua Jet
-Waterfall
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide
-Shell Break

Abagoura has better attack than Sp. attack so i suggest using stone edge or rock slide over ancient power.Since you arent going for a RD team i suggest going for an adamant nature to further boost abagoura's great attack.Life Orb as an item helps abagoura deal even more damage.

~Wargle~
-Competitive Spirit or Encourage-
*Jolly or Adamant
Life Orb
-Brave Bird
-Superpower
-Rockslide
-Shadow Claw

Nature depends if you want max speed or attack.Superpower takes care of rock weakness.If competitive spirit prevents the attack loss when using superpower then use that ability else go for encourage.If you want a normal type move on him you can use Crush Claw.

~Waruvial~
-Overconfidence-
*Jolly or Adamant
Muscle Band
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Foul Play/Crunch
-Outrage/Thunder Fang

I'll be honest and say i dont know much about this pokemon but from his stats he looks like a great physical attacker so if i were you i would go for a jolly or adamant nature.Muscle band is a nice item if you dont like the recoil
from life orb.Outrage hits hard all types except steel but locks you for 2-3 turns and then confuses you,you could pick another filler like thunder fang(egg move) that covers the water weakness.

Thats some changes that i would make on those 3 pokemon,zhanton pretty much covered the rest of your team.

Hope it helps :)

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
It's a pretty good white team so far. How about Doryuuzu? That would be a good member of your Pokemon White Team. Anyways, it's a good team overall. Just train a little bit more and your Waruvile will evolve. That's all

Aurath8

I prefer that none of the pokemon are changed, but if has to be done I'll do it.
Ice weak, I know. Another problem I have is that pretty much all my team has more physical moves than other kinds of moves. I apologize as I was fairly lazy with this one too. I didn't bother with EV's either, but you can put those down if you want.

~Jalorda~
-Overgrow-
*Jolly
Leftovers
-Leaf Blade
-Coil
-Leech seed
-Dragon Tail

@zhanton: Any decent pokemon has great stats after a boost unless it has ridiculously low stats to begin with, like Shuckle.

~Zeburaika~
-Motor Drive-
*Adamant
Life Orb
-Wild Bolt
-Nitro Charge
-Return
-Overheat

Physical. Bolt is obvious, Agility just in case. Thrash to, well... thrash them, I guess. Clueless about nature.

~Waruvial~
-Overconfidence-
*Jolly
Muscle Band
-Earthquake
-Claw Sharpen
-Crunch
-Rock Slide

Claw Sharpen for some attax boost. Outrage doesn't have much use if you have Rock Slide that gets QuakeEdge and Ice types out. Crunch is better than Foul Play because after Claw Sharpen it will outpower it.

~Hihidaruma~
-Encourage-
*Jolly
Life Orb
-Flare Blitz
-Brick Break
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake

Daruma Mode is a garbage gimmick. When below half HP even double your regular defence won't save you, Hihi was never meant to survive anyway.

~Abagoura~
-Solid Rock-
*Jolly
Sturdy
-Aqua Jet
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Shell Break

Sturdy means you'll definitely get the Shell Break off, Jolly because even at +2 you won't be a speed God.

~Wargle~
-Comp[etitive Spirit or Keen Eye-
*Muscle Band
Jolly
-Superpower
-Brave Bird
-Rock Slide
-Shadow Claw

Encourage only boosts Rock Slide btw so it's other abilities are better.

Listen to no-one else because I'm aan arrogant blob of awesomeness.