• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate My White Team!

acetrainerlewis

I decided to make a team to play through White using my top 6 favourite Pokemon :)

121.gif

Mateus
Timid
Natural Cure
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Psyshock

407.gif

Rosalina
Timid
Natural Cure
-Giga Drain
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power Fire [66]

282.gif

Lamia
Modest
Trace
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Energy Ball

257.gif

Mars
Naughty
Speed Boost
- Flamethrower
- Brick Break
- Thunderpunch
- Acrobatics

526.gif

Odin
Impish
Sturdy
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Return
-Curse

398.gif

Chaos
Jolly
Intimidate
-Brave Bird
-Return
-Close Combat
-U-Turn

Really not sure about Blaziken's moveset :/

Xx_BS-TyKi_xX

Se habla español
I decided to make a team to play through White using my top 6 favourite Pokemon :)

257.gif

Mars
Naughty
Speed Boost
- Fire Blast / Overheat
- High Jump Kick
- Stone Edge
- Protect

Really not sure about Blaziken's moveset :/

Just something; T-Punch is not legal with Speed Boost -u-
Anyway, as your Blaziken is a MixKen I'd recomend you to use Protect to get a free +1Speed, Over Heat or Fire Blast as your Fire-STAB move both hit as hell; HJK is better than Brick Break just take care of the fall LOL, and replace T-Punch with Stone Edge you are gonna cover similar things, and your Ken doesn't need to watch out the Water guys as you have Roserade and Garedvoir to cover them.

noob21

3 sum!!!
If blazekin has speed boost then use protect unstead of acrobatics. But what are the Items for these pkmn? That would be alot more helpful to help you.

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
^There's no point of Protect in-game, since there is no such thing as defensive-oriented pokemon in-game, Blaziken can easily 1HKO most of them with HJK or Flare Blitz. Btw, use those two as your two main attacks. After that you don't really need much else, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Substitute; they all work equally well in the two other slots.

I'm not liking physical Cursing Gigalith, even though NPCs don't switch at all, even if you were to set up against a physical opponent who's to say the next one can't use special attacks? You're even more vulnerable due to decreased speed, and you would've wasted all of those turns setting up.

]Gigalith@Leftovers
]Nature : Careful(+Sp.D/-Sp.A)
]Trait : Sturdy
• Rock Slide / Stone Edge
• Earthquake
• Substitute / whatever
• Autotomize

He's already an incredible sentinel, physically. So we will add to his rather sub-par special defense to make him bulkier overall. QuakeEdge for coverage, and Substitute to protect from SE moves while setting up. Autotomize is better than Rock Polish since it makes you less susceptible to Grass Knot and Low Kick, both super effective, and hit hard due to his weight. Heat Crash is no problem even with reduced weight, you're physically impregnable, and you're resistant. Heavy Slam users can be dealt with with an Earthquake.

Also, personally I like suicideRaptor,

]Staraptor@Choice Scarf/Choice Band /Life Orb
]Adamant/Jolly
]Reckless
• Double Edge
• Brave Bird
• Close Combat
• U Turn/Roost

Last edited:

PsychicDragon98

Christmas SPIRIT!!!
I like how the team is mainly focused on offense (as most in-game teams should be). I'm not sure about the curse gigalith, stat boosting moves are practically non-existant, there's no real need for that. Great team tho, Roserade and Gardevoir are my favorites 2