• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my Wi-Fi team, please?

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Here we go...

Weavile @ Expert Belt
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 255 Attack, 255 Speed
Adamant
- Ice Punch
- Night Slash
- Brick Break
- Swords Dance

The dragonslayer and semi-Physical Sweeper of my team, really. Froslass was decent, but Weavile outclasses it.. that breeding to get a male with Ice Punch took a good day, but it was worth it!

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Guts
EVs: 255 Speed, 255 Attack
Adamant
- Megahorn
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw

Good ol' Heracross. I'm not really a fan of Pursuit, and I prefer Earthquake over Stone Edge for Heracross (flying-types are a problem, but the rest of my team are decent against those flyers).

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Sp. Attack, 6 HP
Rash
- Psychic
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot

Pretty simple, Nasty Plot and survive with a Focus Sash (though Sandstorms = bad), then sweep. I've been thinking of getting a Grass Knot or Energy Ball TM and replacing Thunderbolt, but I'm not sure..

Blissey @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Defence, 6 Speed
Bold
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
- Softboiled
- Aromatherapy

Aromatherapist. Hurray.

Garchomp @ ??? (undecided)
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
Adamant
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

My "official" Physical Sweeper (Weavile's mostly to get rid of things the others of my team can't handle), affectionately nicknamed Hector. I have a problem with the hold item, though, I'm unsure what to give him. Suggestions?

Porygon-Z @ Choice Specs
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 6 Sp. Def
Modest
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Signal Beam (maybe Thunderbolt? I'm unsure)

Seeing as I couldn't exactly decide on what to put in the sixth slot, I'm trying out my Porygon-Z with a Choice Specs set.