• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate my X/Y team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDinorhino

Hello I recently made a new team for my future X/Y team. I will include all my Pokemon with some of the abilities it might have (not an expert) and all the moves that are planned for it.

Greninja
Ability: Torrent
Moves
Hydro Pump
Dark Pulse
Ice Beam
Extrasensory

Venusaur (Mega)
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves
Sleep Powder
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
Magical Leaf

Ampharos (Mega)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves
Thunderbolt
Dragon Pulse
Power Gem
Signal Beam

Talonflame
Ability: Flame Body
Moves
Brave Bird
Flare Blitz
Roost
Steel Wing

Aegislash
Ability: Stance Change
Moves
Iron Head
Shadow Sneak
Sacred Sword
King's Shield

Hariyama
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves
Knock Off
Close Combat
Fake Out
Earthquake

If you have any suggestions on what I could maybe change then feel free to leave it down here, but explain your decision!

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Talonflame is better with Gale Wings ability, not Flame Body.

Greninja is also much better with Protean ability - that's what makes Greninja so popular.

You might want somethng other than STAB moves on your Venusaur. How about Earthquake?

Valkaryie

Banned
You might want to consider running shadow Ball on Aegislash since it gets some nice STAB. Maybe remove Shadow Sneak? Talonflame should probably run Gale Wings, and Ampharos probably should run Focus Blast over Power Gem so it can beat Steel types.

Status
Not open for further replies.