• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rate or die

col_serra

<------ is hot!
my team is as follows

golduck @ splash plate
mist
raindance
hydro pump
toxic

Empoleon @ mystic water
hydro pump,
surf,
flash cannon
earthquake for electric counter

medicham @ fist plate
physic,
recover,
mind reader,
high jump kick

golem@ earth plate
rockhead
stone edge
dig
earthquake
explosion

rapidash
flare blitz
sunny day
solarbeam
overheat (after goldduck uses mist)

luxray@ magnet
intimidate
thunder
charge
crunch
thunderbolt

-MX-

my team is as follows

I think Golduck is unnecessary here, as you already have Empoleon.

Empoleon @ mystic water
Surf
Grass Knot
Ice Beam
Roar

Your team needs defense, so here's a defensive Empoleon. Surf for STAB, Grass Knot and Ice Beam for coverage, and Roar to push out any Pokemon that attempts to set up SR or to scout.

medicham @ fist plate
Psycho Cut
ThunderPunch
Ice Punch

high jump kick
There's not much to do here other than to render Medicham completely physical. I would consider replacing it with a more viable fighting type such as one of the Hitmons.

golem@ earth plate
rockhead
stone edge
Stealth Rock
earthquake
Toxic
Your team needs some form of support, so use this set. Toxic is for crippling walls and Stealth Rock is for damaging other hazards that may threaten your team. It may work well as a lead, so try that.

rapidash
Hypnosis
HP Grass
Fire Blast/Flamethrower
Megahorn

Your team is too physically inclined, so make Rapidash mixed. Hypnosis is for putting slower opponents to sleep, HP Grass to hit weaknesses, and Megahorn for power. Fire Blast and or Flamethrower depend on what you want. Fire Blast for power in exchange for accuracy and vice versa for Flamethrower.

luxray@ Choice Band
intimidate
Spark/Thunder Fang
Quick Attack
crunch
Ice Fang
Spark and Thunder Fang are good. I would choose Spark because of it's perfect accuracy, but it doesn't really matter as they have the same base power. Quick Attack is good as it provides priority, which is needed given Lux's low base speed. Crunch is fine. Replace TBolt with Ice Fang. Ice Fang provides coverage against Ground-types, which your team needs to cover as it is EQ weak.

Comments in bold greenish blue thing.

I suggest that you use Roserade in place of Golduck. A good set would be:
Roserade
Substitute
Leech Seed
Sludge Bomb
Spikes
A typical nuisance set that annoys the opponent to no end. Fun, am I right?