• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate Our Custom Pokemon Shop Please!

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170052

^^There we are. The lone Custom Pokemon Shop of Smash World Forums. We work very hard to make sprites for a bunch of people over there. I've lurked around these forums since....forever (XD) and I wanted to know what your opinion of our work was.

There are five members:

FirustheHedgehog (Original Post)
Spire III (Second Post)
bowser_king (Third Post)
Mewter (Linked in First Post)
Meta-Kirby (ME) (Linked in First Post)

I really want to know what you think of our sprites, and you could rate us individually, that would be awesome! Don't be shy, we really want some feedback on our behalf. Please check out work from ALL of our members (Meta-Kirby and Mewter's are easily overlooked).

This post is in no way advertising our store, the sole purpose of this thread is strictly feedback. I hope I'm not breaking any rules! Thanks again!​

P.S. The better work is near the bottom ;)

Last edited: