• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
Idk her but looking mystical 7/10

Neferpitou once more
qrgS0ZR.gif

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
6/10 - Honestly she felt like just an intimidating henchman although that could be the point...

Eleonora from Tokyo Mirage Sessions. She's best girl and suspiciously reminds me of Makoto from Persona 5... a game that came after Tokyo Mirage Sessions by the same devs...
a565f6f1f2c2d51753b68ce793ec0cc5438373fe_00.jpg

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
7/10 Nifty

Red

rn66NJr.png

8/10, don't read PA

latest

This is Emma from The Promised Neverland, she's a real sweetie who justs wants to keep her brothers and sisters safe

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Not a fan of Spiderman TBH.

onepunchman.jpg

Saitama from One Punch Man.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
5/10. Dunno much about him.

latest

Marik Ishtar from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
5/10 looks pretty generic for an anime character and without a description or knowledge of the source material I can only judge based on visuals.

Romanadvoratrelundar- Doctor Who.

Know as Roman, she is a Time Lady and was raised on Gallifrey she left Gallifrey with the Doctor to help him gather the pieces of the key to time, after they completed this task she continued to travel with the Doctor and stayed behind in an another universe known as E-space, she later returned to Gallifrey in her home universe and became Lady President of the time lords.

523081-ward04.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. He looks like an innocent and amused kid buy I do have a feeling that his looks are deceiving.

EDIT: Ninja'd

As for the above one 4/10...cuz I'm unfamiliar with the show so I understand not mucj more from the pic apart from a freaking mid-aged woman.

dragon-ball-super-jiren.png

Jiren from Dragon Ball Super

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
2/10 most overhyped and uninteresting DB antagonist ever in canon. Non canon Broly is still the absolute worst one.
You forgot to mention one of the most powerful (possibly one of the most powerful anime characters too). :p

Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop
247_normal.jpg

8/10. Unfamiliar with the show and her character but she looks cool.

latest

Lust from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Last edited:

Nebbygetinthebag

7/10 don't know who she is but she looks pretty.

Future Trunks from Dragon Ball Z. He came from the future in the timeline where the androids kill the Z fighters and became an apocalyptic world. He was trained by Future Gohan as a teenager and become a gifted fighters, swordmans and a Super Saiyan.

0369197efe5a113365e6f86b13039eeb--trunks-dbz-anime-stars.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.