• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Unfamiliar with him but he looks cool.

ochaco-uraraka-photo-u1

Ochaco Uraraka from My Hero Academia

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
6/10 his hair looks like Super saiyan Goku's except it's black lol

Nephlite/Nephrite (Sailor Moon) aka Tobias' long lost brother
latest

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. She was the first female professor of the series, and was an awesome professor all round.

Now for the true best professor of the whole Pokémon series, Professor Sycamore.
S4GmxVJ.jpg

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
9/10 I like her a lot so far. She’s like that character who’s really nice, yet misunderstood because of some reputation (going by her intro episode).

Greg from Sailor Moon (the boy on the right in the photo; I couldn’t find a pic of him by himself)
latest

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Not familiar with his character but he looks alright.

latest

Father from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Was a very interesting villain, with his whole backstory with Hohenheim.

My current favorite protagonist hands down, Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass.
wQbQxXd.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9/10. Haven't watched the series yet, but know for a fact that he's widely considered as the best anime character ever.

k8TkULr_d.jpg

Yami Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 She was great in Pokemon Adventures. I loved how she introduced her Steelix like a badass. This is the same person who is a shipper lol.

Bill from Pokemon Adventures. You either know Bill as one of the most important characters in Pokemon video game lore! Or some random character of the week from the anime... if you even remember lol.
130px-Bill_Adventures.png

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
6/10 - I have no clue who this is but I've seen her a lot on this thread so she must be a good character.

Bill from FireRed and LeafGreen games
125px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Bill.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. He's...alright I guess.

Dante from FullMetal Alchemist (2003 series)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
5/10. Really wasn't a fan of her as the main villain.

The mysterious immortal girl who gave Lelouch his Geass, and loves Pizza (to the point she's called 'Pizza Butt'), here's C.C from Code Geass.
AZ4PJkS.png

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. It's a cat, and it's cute. That's a win-win right there.

One of the primary antagonists, and Lelouch's brother, Schneizel Vi Britannia from Code Geass
l5h7LUJ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.