• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 Tokyo Mirage Sessions did not do her character justice.
Yes... but you also did a description of Yune and had a picture of Yune lol. I couldn't resist.

Super Marth... yes. This actually happened lol... and he turns out to be a great singer lol.
hqdefault.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Because I'm a singer too. :)

whether-you-win-or-lose-photo-u1

Toshinori Yagi/All Might from My Hero Academia

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8.5/10. I haven't played AC1, but I've played Revelations, and in there there's a whole story mission with Altair who was really cool.

A self proclaimed goddess who's useless in every way, other than in screwing up and crying, Aqua from Konosuba (she's the chick in my signature).
L0gITQF.gif

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. I'm sorry I have to laugh at that name. Well she looks pretty cool.

By far the most despicable Pokémon villain, Ghetsis from Pokémon BW and BW2.
TeeHxd1.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9/10. Hands down Ash's best rival till date, someone who was a total antithesis of Ash as a character and challenged him from each and every aspect.

250px-Alain_Mega_Charizard_X.png

Alain's Charizard (Mega Charizard X) from Pokemon anime.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
5/10. Some weird catwoman ripoff.

The cutest and best girl, who's obsessed with explosion magic. Megumin from Konosuba don't lewd the loli.
xxoJPEy.gif

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10..She looks nice.

066.jpg

Diantha from Pokemon anime

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. An all time classic character.

The last of the main trio girls, who's a masochist and gets turned on during dangerous situations (I'm not kidding). Darkness from Konosuba.
I9Qmk2s.png

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
6/10 He’s okay but not one of my favorite Looney Tunes characters.

Ben Tennyson from Ben 10 (the classic series)
MV5BMDA2YTY5NmItM2YwMy00MzFiLTk4MTEtYjg2MDFhMjdhMTdmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgyODgxNjE@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9/10. I love Ben, one of my most favourie Western adventure cartoon protagonists. :)

android18-highres-face.png

Android 18 from Dragon Ball Z/Super

Nebbygetinthebag

9/10 she was one of the most badass character in Dragon Ball Z and her breaking Vegeta's arm was glorious.

Toothless from How to train your Dragon.
latest

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
5/10. Not familiar with the character.

Gohan

latest

Son Gohan from Dragonball Z/Super

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Don't know him, but rating him fairly high due to his resemblance to the character below.

Ryu and Ken's master, Gouken from Street Fighter.
LvgrAHm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.