• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
2/10. Meh, he was annoying as heck, and apart from 3 drawn-out intense duels (one each in Duelist Kingdom, Battle City and Waking The Dragons arc) he had literally nothing more interesting to offer.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yami Yugi/Pharaoh Atem from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

xEryChan

Demon Child
9/10. His design is awesome but I can’t rate him higher since I haven’t seen the series yet.

C.C. from Code Geass
3niNduf.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Looks kinda cool.

latest

Ling Yao from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. She's nice, and her connection with Priest Seto was pretty deep and intriguing.

Selim Bradley/Pride from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Jhx8.gif

9/10
Loved the twist that he wasn't just an innocent boy/King Bradley's actual son and I liked his character and powers.

Yoshikage Kira from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (in the pic with his stand Killer Queen)
latest

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
10/10 one of the best written and intriguing antagonists.

Guido Mista, one of the main characters from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Haven't watched the show yet but I have to say he looks pretty unique and intriguing for sure.

Widely considered as the best anime character ever in the majority of the anime fandom, Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass:

Lelouch-lelouch-lamperouge-zero-12641237-397-475.jpg

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
10/10. Do I need to say anything else?

Loyalty runs in him, it's orange boy aka Jeremiah Gottwald from Code Geass.
1Pw6Fie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.