• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
6/10. Certainly looks like a lunatic

Lust the Homunculus from FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood

abAZ95v.png

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
7/10 Arguably the weakest, in terms of character development, of the homunculi. Like even more than Sloth personally.

Quant... lol... Quant Blitz from Tower of God. The thing is he's actually one of the more stronger and deadly characters, in fact he's a teacher early on but he's so freaking hilarious that no one takes him seriously, not even his students because he's like a parody of Shonen heroes and anime-comicbook-videogame fanboys.
Q0TWC18.png

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
6/10. Can't really form an opinion

Fuhrer King Bradley (Wrath) from FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood

KePoLvz.png

shoz999

9/10 - He's like two different people in the same body. A friend of the people on one side and a man of destruction on the other.

Quant Blitz from Tower of God. Is this enough to form an opinion?
Mc6Xvua.png

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. Well based on your description, he sounds somewhat like the character below.

Ling Yao from FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood. One of favorites by far, he starts off as a clumsy, goofy prince, but showed his real badassery.

ooJVjUs.png

shoz999

9/10 - Great character overall from beginning to end...

but nope. Quant Blitz from Tower of God... he's more like this in his earliest appearance back when the digital art was just alright.
27RZG42.jpg

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
5/10. He looks sorta meh to me TBH.

Roy Mustang from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
latest

shoz999

10/10 Mustang needs no explanation for his badassery.

Samus's baby. Metroid fans call it Squishy. That's all you need to know lol.
latest

shoz999

7/10 - First two movies were pretty funny.

Elaine from Tower of God. Her story is a sad one, failing to become a Zahard Princess due to love, being forced into massive debt by given the job of a cruel ruler over a specific unregulated territory, supporting her family but her family not supporting her, the money sent wasted on her family never being used to pay the debt and even using a different alias for so long that she completely forgotten her own name, Elaine.
iBLRy4t.jpg

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

shoz999

5/10 - Not actually that familiar with her. All I know is she's the ruler of Hel and the daughter of Loki.

Koon Aguero Agnis from Tower of God. To sum it up, imagine if Lex Luthor was the good guy/best friend to the main character, you'd get Mr. Koon.
R7piakz.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. She looks sort of sadistic.

Riza Hawkeye from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
latest

shoz999

11/10 It's Riza Hawkeye.

Also... she lol? I'm sorry, that's just too funny. Koon from Tower of God, everyone's favorite cool-headed manipulative ruthless smug overprotective bro leader.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Looks ike another character with a pretty sadistic or melancholic nature.

latest

Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

shoz999

9/10 - Best homonculi

6/10. Looks ike another character with a pretty sadistic or melancholic nature.

latest

Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

Okay. Okay. I seem to understand now. You seem to think the blank-faced characters I posted look kind of scary, you want more emotion is what your saying right? I give you White from Tower of God! He's as kind-hearted as Joffrey from Game of Thrones and has a smile that's as trustworthy as Griffith from Berserk.
x3wAcx5.png

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Yeah he does look seriously creepy amd sinister though I'm unfamiliar with him.

GreedLing (Greed + Ling Yao) from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
c5eb6c60a0aa45259efe139a3c661f5e.jpg

shoz999

9/10 - Might even consider him the best FMA character.

Behold, the most badass character early in the Tower of God series, Phonsekal Laure!
latest

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. Uhh.. okay

The main antagonist of the Megaman X series, Sigma.

08xlcBX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.