• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
11/10 For being the villain not once, not twice but NINE TIMES.... 6/10

Baam the main character of Tower of God, he has a habit of looking endlessly to the open skies, to the "stars".
54eOEyl.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. His appearance looks kinda really odd.

Tai Kamiya from Digimon Adventure.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. I kind of know him from the very little Digimon I've watched.

Here we have a pleasant boy who's a detective prince and loves delicious pancakes. Goro Akechi from Persona 5.

EwCM3MM.png

shoz999

7/10 You were a better hero than you were a villain.

Hwa Ryun from Tower of God. Have you ever met a mischievous girl who is quiet, has a somewhat gloomy blunt atmosphere around her and doesn't apologize for anything she says with a slight teasing smile on her face and you just can't really figure that girl out no matter what, that's basically Hwa Ryun. She's the best girl.
la6AabO.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Unfamiliar with her character but she looks kinda cool.

Ken Ichijouji from Digimon Adventure 02
tMnY5nTK_400x400.jpg

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. Don't know much about Digimon

From the Witcher series, the deadly but extremely beautiful socceress, Yennefer of Vengerberg.

jB8gk7S.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. She looks kinda scary and freaking TBH...but I hardly know anything about the Witcher series anyway.

Yami Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
latest

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
5/10. Looks kind of mysterious I guess.

The lead character of the Street Fighter series, and one of the most iconic fighting game characters of all time, Ryu.

Yx8aGTk.png

shoz999

8/10 - Classic.

Yuri from Tower of God. She's the other best girl... on a different note. Just realized something. She has a lot in common with Edward Elric lol... they'd make a good couple, they even have the same smile and knuckle cracking stance lol.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. Well I don't doubt that, but Winry's already taken Ed, and no one's more perfect than Winry.

The Ghost of Sparta, and now the dad of BOI, Kratos from God of War.

HfGvCo0.png

shoz999

10/10 - He was a well-written revenge-themed character in the trilogy. He's a well-written character all-around in the fourth one.

Hon Akraptor from Tower of God. He's an umbrella-wielding father out to look for his missing daughter and like any parent, hates children seeing the adults fighting... with swords and explosions.
17076893_1667999569881962_6418928348717645824_n.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Another odd-looking creepy dude.

images

Dartz from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

shoz999

2/10 - The orichalcamalos. He's not really that good of a villain even by Yu-Gi-Oh standards. I loved his abridged counterpart though, he is just so freaking hilarious.

Abridged Yami talking to Abridged Dartz - "You know how Thanos wiped out half of the universe and it kind of made sense at first? This is the complete opposite."

Dark Samus from Metroid

250px-Dark_Samus_mp3_Artwork.png

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
5/10. Looks sort of like a robot doll.

2/10 - The orichalcamalos. He's not really that good of a villain even by Yu-Gi-Oh standards. I loved his abridged counterpart though, he is just so freaking hilarious.

Hmm, I thought that he was one of the most sinister and intense villains in Yu-Gi-Oh!, and certainly one of the most competent and OP ones. He took on Atem + Kaiba in a 2 vs 1 duel and nearly beat them had it not been for some DEM summoning which is realistically very unlikely in an actual duel. Also his masterplan of destroying the world by awakening The Great Leviathan definitely had solidity. He was enormously manipulative from the antagonistic point of view as well, given how he formed a large no. of loyal minions working for him, each of whom he forced to become loyal via manipulation. For me he was easily the second best antagonist in the series after Yami Bakura.

Anyway,

Alice Nakiri from Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma

shoz999

5/10. Looks sort of like a robot doll.

Hmm, I thought that he was one of the most sinister and intense villains in Yu-Gi-Oh!, and certainly one of the most competent and OP ones. He took on Atem + Kaiba in a 2 vs 1 duel and nearly beat them had it not been for some DEM summoning which is realistically very unlikely in an actual duel. Also his masterplan of destroying the world by awakening The Great Leviathan definitely had solidity. He was enormously manipulative from the antagonistic point of view as well, given how he formed a large no. of loyal minions working for him, each of whom he forced to become loyal via manipulation. For me he was easily the second best antagonist in the series after Yami Bakura.

Anyway,

Alice Nakiri from Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma
There were a lot of good Yugi + Kaiba dynamics in the series but I honestly though Dartz's plan was just pure dumb even by Yugioh standards. He's a 10,000 year old dude who spent much of his time building a five-man group, who themselves are also fairly dumb villains, to lead the rest of his followers and sees them as completely expendable and even if you argue that he possibly had other members long dead in the past, the fact that he kept on using this one plan during 10,000 years is still pretty dumb, not to mention the Orichalcos's powers are really stretched, making some of the questionable powers of the Millienium items, like the Egyptian light-saber lasers lol, seem pretty tame. I guess for me it has to do with the fact how incredibly poorly executed Dartz was as a villain and how the hero fought "outsmarted" the villain through heavy plot armor. What you said seems good on paper but in the YuGiOh show, it's pretty dumb on the show. I suppose we will agree to disagree if you still feel the same way.

7/10 - She seems kind of cute... but I have a hunch that her looks are deceiving.

Fawful from Mario & Luigi.
koopa01_chara.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Eh, looks not more much more than another robot doll to me. :p

Erina Nakiri from Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma

shoz999

7/10 - Pretty but no clue who she is.

Anak Zahard from Tower of God. She's basically "The Bride" from Kill Bill.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
4/10. Don't get much of an idea about him from that black & white pic.

Saitama from One Punch Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.