• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10.

She looks cute but unfamiliar with her.

6410417-9532634265-latest

Viral from Gurren Lagann

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. She looks cute but I'm unfamiliar.

0c96a21805c55c6841e42b640bb4ed1a.png

tumblr_nfgfl3EMse1rb06tgo1_500.gif

Archer from Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Pretty cool design, and he seemed to be honorable from the fight you posted in the "Rate the above fight" thread against that red haired guy

Chris McLean (Total Drama)
images

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
5/10. Looks pretty weird.

e020cd3030f54d290cc1ea839a0f7f8d1559486834_full.png

Askeladd from Vinland Saga

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
She looks kinda interesting, like she has some tragic depths
images

"He chased butterflies
He loved to laugh
He saved the universe
He was our friend"

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
4/10. Looks very wierd.

latest

Nia Teppelin from Gurren Lagann

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
She looks kinda cute and determined, though weird
Magus (Chrono Trigger)
latest

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Haven't watched Monogatari

Quickly becoming one of my most favourite characters with every upcoming episode, Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

tanjirou-kamado-145804.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
4/10. She's annoying.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
6/10. She was decent from the little KlK I watched.

You were expecting someone standard, but I was I, Dio

XWfJk6u.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7.5/10. There are plenty of memes that I've seen about him but I haven't yet gotten to see the JoJo series yet (I definitely will though)

Ec8hELsDHffk.jpg

Satsuki Kiriyuin from Kill la Kill

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
8/10 I haven't watch the show but it's good character design and I like the epaulettes.

He who is known as Life's Champion, The Oncoming Storm,The Destroyer of Worlds,The Traveller from Beyond Time , the great wizard Quiquaequod,The Evil One,The Wanderer, Demon,The Dark One, Merlin ,The Bohemian, He Whose Name Dare Not Be Mentioned, Time's Champion, The Destroyer of Skaro, The Evil Renegade, Star Traveller, The Evergreen Man, The Butcher of Skull Moon, The Great Scourge, The Predator of the Daleks, The Lord of Death, The Final Judgement, The Heathen, The Great Exterminator, The Doctor of War, The Living Death, Bringer of Darkness, Time Lord Victorious, The Rotmeister, The Anti-Squid, The Imp of the Pandorica, The Great Destruction of the Universe, The Vessel of The Final Darkness, The Trickster of Time, The Beast of Trenzalore, The Prophet, Dalek Killer, The Madman with a Box, Mr President, The Shadow-thief, The Last Tree of Garsennon, The Zonewalker, The Shadow of the Valeyard, The Raggedy Man, The Monster,and most importantly The Doctor. [Doctor Who]

doctor-who-portaits-72a16a5.jpg

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
I haven't watched Doctor Who, but the Doctors seem quite interesting
You were expecting someone standard, but I was I, Dio

XWfJk6u.png
Za Warudo/10 (haven't watched Jojo either, but za memes)
Frog (Chrono Trigger):
latest

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Useless mudamudamuda/10, also, that is a cursed image
a4b.png

Ash Ketchum

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Would have been 10/10 if it was a couple of years ago for me, but after seeing so many great anime protagonists and characters, he doesn't quite really stack up all that well.

KillLaKill-16.jpg

Ragyo Kiryuin from Kill la Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.