• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
4/10. Meh.

Leone-leone-akame-ga-kill-39482513-1129-716.png

Leone from Akame ga Kill!

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
7/10 - She has a lot of sass, humor and power.

1553128720334.jpg

Necrozma from Pokemon Adventures. It's been a long time since Mewtwo Strikes Back that I've seen a Pokemon that feels like a ferocious, intimidating and unstoppable force but also a tragic and sad character at the same time. Depending on how it ends, Necrozma's story might even be better than Mewtwo's from the movie.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
The image isn't appearing but I kind of like the Necrozma species, so 7/10.

latest

Mine from Akame ga Kill!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
She looks smug but kinda sad too

latest

Undyne (Undertale)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Looks wierd.

images

Tien Shinhan from Dragon Ball/Z/Super

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
6/10
Absolutely badass in DB and early Z, but ever since his death against Nappa things have gotten worse and worse for the poor triclops (though I guess one could argue that things started to go downhill since his "battle" with Drum), especially in Super, where I could barely remember that he existed
latest

Black (Pokemon Adventures)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Hmm, not familiar with him, but he looks nice, so 7/10.

Piccolo-piccolo-jr-8414336-530-398.jpg

Piccolo Jr. from Dragon Ball/Z/Super

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
Loved his development through Goku and especially Gohan, but while he had a better runtime, he still suffered a similar fate to Tien's, though not as badly as he at least still shows up prominently.
Hmm, not familiar with her, but she looks nice, so 7/10.
Lol, he's a guy, though he does look feminine in that panel, I never noticed that
Yamcha-900x600.png

Yamcha (DB/Z/Super)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7.5/10. He's is a pretty fun side MC.

latest

Chrollo Lucilfer from Hunter x Hunter (2011)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Berserk 2016 sequel is a total trainwreck, so that drops quite a few points, but the manga + 1997 anime has a really strong reputation.

latest

Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
I love everything about him (except maybe energy bending)
latest

X (Pokemon Adventures)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Genaller

Silver Soul
11/10 All Hail his majesty Lelouch vi Britannia!!!

I have been given a Geass command to spread the glory of his majesty for the rest of my life and I shall happily obey ^_^.

Light Yagami from Death Note:

KW2YqcK.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
10/10.
Love her, everything is great about EdWin, the chemistry including the occasional bicker-banter, the emotionally appealing moments when they both showed their genuine concern for each other, moments where they supported each other during their hard times which was manifested many-a-times throughout the show (like whenever Ed broke his automail arm, Windy tirelessly worked overnight to fix it/make a new automail for Ed, while Ed always wanted to make sure that Winry doesn't get involved into the dangerous plot he and Alphonse were into because he really wanted to keep her safe at all costs, when Winry suffered an emotional breakdown after being unable to shoot the killer of her parents, Ed not only consoled her but also reminded her of who and what kind of person she actually was, giving her the psychological support she desperately needed at that point). And finally their confession moment at the end of the series was great and remarkable to say the least.

In short, the perfect waifu for Ed in a nutshell.

Riza-Hawkeye-Anime-Manga-image-riza-hawkeye-anime-manga-36628177-558-582.jpg

Riza Hawkeye from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.