• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
4/10 creepy.

Seijurou Akashi from Kuroko no Basket

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
@wolf jani The image isn't showing to me, IDK why.

maxresdefault.jpg

GreedLing (Greed + Ling Yao) from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
He looks kinda creepy to me
46660143d52c8d542b4f5da0c4b75b9fcadc0906_00.gif

Leorio (Hunter X Hunter)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. One of my least favorite characters from Hunter x Hunter.

latest

Gon Freecss from Hunter x Hunter (2011)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
Amazing protagonist, though I feel like I still haven't gotten to his best moments
maxresdefault.jpg

JOEY WHEELER (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Creepy chin is hilarious.

latest

Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
She was pretty much the glue that stuck the Gaang together, and even aside from that she was an amazing character on her own (the bloodbending episode still makes me shiver).
Tsukumo.Yuma.full.770488.jpg
Yuma Tsukumo
(Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal)
EDIT: Ninja'd
@Pokegirl Fan~
7.5/10 Unfamiliar, but she seems cool

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. I've heard a lot of negative things about Zexal so lowering the score a bit.

D6ZknFOUYAAD6FI.jpg:large

Tanjiro Kamado from Kimetsu no Yaiba (love this boy, rapidly becoming one of my most favourite characters ever).

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
6/10. Don't know much about him, but I wasn't exactly impressed by him in the first episode I watched.

The OG Jojo, Jonathan Joestar

uM2gGTn.png

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
He looks nervous but focused
5d48653f9ac9a.jpeg

Tony Stark (MCU)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
5/10. Not interested in Persona 5.

1*aY5OzkUm_bfO9I8jltR9DA.jpeg

Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica (best character in the show, IMO)

Genaller

Silver Soul
10/10 PGF~. Best long term character and skill development of an anime protagonist ever. You follow this guy from when he was a kid -> elementary school -> junior high -> highschool -> minor leagues -> world championships -> major leagues -> post-major leagues where he has his own family. The first several episodes will tug at your heartstrings and get you so invested in the character that going through this 150+ episode journey with him will feel like a breeze from that point onwards.

Erwin Smith from Attack On Titan:

latest

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10. Best long term character and skill development of an anime protagonist ever. You follow this guy from when he was a kid -> elementary school -> junior high -> highschool -> minor leagues -> world championships -> major leagues -> post-major leagues where he has his own family. The first several episodes will tug at your heartstrings and get you so invested in the character that going through this 150+ episode journey with him will feel like a breeze from that point onwards.

Erwin Smith from Attack On Titan:

latest
You got ninja'd be akkipeddi

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
10/10. One of my favourites from AoT. Was super mad that Armin was saved over Erwin.

Rem from Re:Zero

UqN9XvC.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. She looks cute, I'm unfamiliar though.

229073.jpg

Nui Harime from Kill La Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.